Official Community Forums Home

Quiver review

NickyC

This is my first review so if there is anything that you think I can improve please let me know!

So where it's my first time using tootimid I wanted to comment on the shipping, it's not only fairly quick, like it only took a week or so to get my order but, it’s also very discreet. Where I only got the one toy the box came in a small package with minimal information on it, and it came to my mail box and not to my door which is really convenient if you aren’t home through the day. 
The quiver is very quickly becoming my favourite, and most used, toy. The only thing I would consider changing would be the placement of the buttons that control the power and functions. That being said, they're still distinct enough from the rest of the base that they are easy to find. The silicone is soft and which I found helped it slide easier. The waves down the shaft provide and interesting sensation separate from the vibrations, and can also help you keep a grip on the shaft if you're using it for more shallow thrusts. The flexible tip helps with more precise stimulation, but it isn't too flexible to make it hard to use, it can also be used for clitoral stimulation. 
The twelve different functions cover a good range of vibrations and pulsations, the three different speeds of vibration offer constant stimulation while the pulsations offer bursts of vibration that stay interesting as you go. The vibrations are definitely most concentrated in the tip, and the vibrations in the shaft can seem muted in comparison but they can still be felt. 
The vibrations can be felt through clothes if that’s something you’re into. In all I found that the three different vibrating speeds work better for teasing different parts of the body, like the nipples, backs of the thighs ect. And the pulsation functions were better internally because they five you a jolt of sensation when they go off. I've used this while it's on and off, and let me tell you, it's good when it's off but it's great when it's on. They weren't lying when they said that this toy can give you intense O's and that's just by yourself. I can see how easily this could be incorporated into partner play as well. If you're looking for strong and pinpointed vibrations then you should highly consider adding this to your collection.