Official Community Forums Home

I love my wife, she gets me so horny, BUT I'm 45 and want to try sucking cock!!

justwannaplay

Twelve year married...we love each other and love each others bodies...I am a hardcore heterosexual at 45 yoa after all.  And I am faithful!!  But I want to suck a cock or two and taste cum and try anal giving and getting.  I really am horny for my first taste of cock.  I read all the right ways to approach my wife with a MMF threesome where She can go as far as she wants or not and I will suck his cock and make him cum...she can help.  Maybe get some cock in my ass maybe put my cock in an ass for the first time.  Sounds so flippin fun right!?!?  She emphatically shot me down angrily.  My only two fantasies, 1. Try cock for first time 2. watch my wife get it on with another sexy chick...Aint gonna happen.  Well.....I'm thinking that if I get an opportunity to be with another bi or bi curious couple...or just me and a dude..I'm probably gonna go for it!  I need to close that curiousity!  If I could hire a super sexy shemale prostitute I would be sooo happy!

tumblr_ol3y8oABLX1tg04q8o2_400.gif

• Members
15 hours ago, justwannaplay said:

Twelve year married...we love each other and love each others bodies...I am a hardcore heterosexual at 45 yoa after all.  And I am faithful!!  But I want to suck a cock or two and taste cum and try anal giving and getting.  I really am horny for my first taste of cock.  I read all the right ways to approach my wife with a MMF threesome where She can go as far as she wants or not and I will suck his cock and make him cum...she can help.  Maybe get some cock in my ass maybe put my cock in an ass for the first time.  Sounds so flippin fun right!?!?  She emphatically shot me down angrily.  My only two fantasies, 1. Try cock for first time 2. watch my wife get it on with another sexy chick...Aint gonna happen.  Well.....I'm thinking that if I get an opportunity to be with another bi or bi curious couple...or just me and a dude..I'm probably gonna go for it!  I need to close that curiousity!  If I could hire a super sexy shemale prostitute I would be sooo happy!

15 hours ago, justwannaplay said:

You sound a lot like me . Hot pic.