Official Community Forums Home
Click here to get a free mini air clit toy + storage bag.

I'm looking for some women and men too to help me in Looking for The perfect way to milk the p spot

hardwood68

• Members

Hey everyone, so as you can tell I post alot of my vids and pics, it's not to get you horny but to make my orgasm better with help from all of you, preferably the women here. If your not into male anal ladies please tell us why? And maybe we can change your mind because I am the only one in my family that will tell that I like anal and I have toys but brothers and brother in laws will go to the grave saying they hate it, yet their wife's tell him they love it. Why is it so bad. How doni get rid.of that feeling like I have to go to the br? I love how it feels but when that feeling comes I stop because it isn't fun any more. Please help

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members

Hey there hardwood how are you this Friday , I have not been on here since last week as that party on Friday was a lot over the top and just could not sit long enough to doing anything. But to answer your question when I am pegging my husband and he is lying on his stomach I put a condom on him as the precum juice starts to flow and like I told you I DO NOT want to waste any and as he blows his load it is ready for me and I can just keep on slamming his nice little ass. As for  Hallass  start small and then work up and soon you will take anything, just plenty of LUBE and slow

• Like 2

• 11 months later...
  • Members

That is such a hot story! 

Hi, love the pegging subject and for sure a finger in my ass brings me to a rapid climax.

pegging turns me on because she is in charge, that in its self is exciting! 

Male here in early 50’s, south Fla. couple as well. 

Ill be following ya, not creeping!, just love to know women are into this same pleasure that we like. 

• Like 2

• Members
12 minutes ago, Billy said:

That is such a hot story! 

Hi, love the pegging subject and for sure a finger in my ass brings me to a rapid climax.

pegging turns me on because she is in charge, that in its self is exciting! 

Male here in early 50’s, south Fla. couple as well. 

Ill be following ya, not creeping!, just love to know women are into this same pleasure that we like. 

OMG we most certainly are sweetheart 😙I remember my first experience with putting on a strap'on and fucking my girlfriend Becky it was the most erotic sensation 

• Like 2

• Members
On 9/25/2019 at 5:52 PM, Connieknows said:

OMG we most certainly are sweetheart 😙I remember my first experience with putting on a strap'on and fucking my girlfriend Becky it was the most erotic sensation 

“SQUISH” good grief you just made me.....

got to change my g-string now! Haha

• 3 years later...
  • Members

use your middle finger, get it all the way in, bend the tip towards your cock and lightly caress/  You'll know when you hit it.   WOW!!!!!!!

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • Members

I love when my p spot is played with makes my cock super hard and makes me cum really hard