Official Community Forums Home
Click here to get a free mini air clit toy + storage bag.

Hello you deviant lovely people!!!

Lisset Finnien

• Members

Hello and good morning to my newly found  deviant community!!!

I joined two days ago and I’ve meant a couple awesome people already...hoping to get more aquainted with more of you like minded people.

I’m a 40 year old submissive woman who loves to have a man take the lead and be deviant and dirty with her.  

I love love love my butt plug collection.  I wear them at least 20 hours a day, changing them more then a few times a day when I feel the need for a different feel.  I should be getting a couple more in the mail today ...looking forward to trying them out.

I am a sex toy reviewer.  I enjoy using the toys and writing my articles about them.  I then post them for whole world to read...🎉🎊🎁💖

when im not thinking dirty thoughts, which isn’t that often, I enjoy watching my 18 tarantulas and painting and stenciling my furniture and signs.  

Hit me up if you want to chat.....I enjoy talking  to people who have the same interests as myself :) 

D7E8927A-C3EB-4577-83AF-6917840626C8.jpeg

• Like 1

• Members

Greeting,

welcome to the fold. That is a nice set of plugs. It is good to have a place of like minded people, sexy positive people, and dip in people. 

• Members

WELCOME !! 

I like your butt plugs. The silver one must take concentration to insert. I like to drive women crazy with vibrating eggs. I ordered one sub to hold two in her pussy for 6 hours when she was at work. I put clear packing tape over her pussy so it would not come out. She was so exausted that she called me from work to pick her up so she could get home faster. She was still horny. She was still trembling from the vibrating eggs. but would not let me touch her pussy. She suggested a BJ and a anal plug for the evening to please me.

• Members
On 9/25/2018 at 6:08 PM, loki said:

WELCOME !! 

I like your butt plugs. The silver one must take concentration to insert. I like to drive women crazy with vibrating eggs. I ordered one sub to hold two in her pussy for 6 hours when she was at work. I put clear packing tape over her pussy so it would not come out. She was so exausted that she called me from work to pick her up so she could get home faster. She was still horny. She was still trembling from the vibrating eggs. but would not let me touch her pussy. She suggested a BJ and a anal plug for the evening to please me.

Her pussy probably had all it could take for the day lol I’d go for sucking hard cock and anal after that too!