Official Community Forums Home
Click here to get a free mini air clit toy + storage bag.

Where’s my G spot?

Lisset Finnien

• Members

I am still looking for mine  I know where about it is but I have yet to actually find it.  I’m thinking that the mind blowing orgasms I’ve had over the years perhaps have been g spot orgasms?  But I don’t know...I have g spot toys but they just give me, for the most part, good old regular orgasms, not that there’s anything wrong with the good old fashioned orgasm, but I’d really like to have these gspot orgasms that other woman talk about.......What are your favorite toys for finding that elusive spot? I feel like Im missing out and I’m jealous .....😔

• Like 1

• Members

7" G-SPOT GLASS DILDO

Write a Review

$25.95

In Stock

Part Number:TCGL71

Let this classic glass dong be the jewel of your eye! Dual pleasure ends are sure to satisfy you.

• Elegant design
  • Bumpy texture for extra stimulation
  • Bulbed tip for g-spot massage
  • Made of high-quality glass
  • Perfect for temperature play

BUY THIS!!!!!  Maybe buy 2 lol cause I just used it in my ass this morning and it was amazing!!!  

• Members

I was 40 the first time I found mine, standing with one foot on the bed using a regular real look dildo so I'm not sure if the toy matters as much as the angle.

And it's been a crazy ride ever since lol  good thing the practicing is fun!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Members
5 hours ago, michelleddd said:

I was 40 the first time I found mine, standing with one foot on the bed using a regular real look dildo so I'm not sure if the toy matters as much as the angle.

And it's been a crazy ride ever since lol  good thing the practicing is fun!

Yes now that I found it the toy doesn't matter!  But I still love that glass dildo!!!

• Like 3

• 1 month later...
  • Members
On 9/21/2018 at 3:35 PM, Lisset Finnien said:

I am still looking for mine  I know where about it is but I have yet to actually find it.  I’m thinking that the mind blowing orgasms I’ve had over the years perhaps have been g spot orgasms?  But I don’t know...I have g spot toys but they just give me, for the most part, good old regular orgasms, not that there’s anything wrong with the good old fashioned orgasm, but I’d really like to have these gspot orgasms that other woman talk about.......What are your favorite toys for finding that elusive spot? I feel like Im missing out and I’m jealous .....😔

In my experience, it is straight up against the pubic bone. 

I always insert my fingers inside and hook my finger upwards- while she lays flat on her back

for an even better one, I push my palm against her pelvis while I do it. 

• 3 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • Members
On 9/21/2018 at 1:35 PM, Lisset Finnien said:

Would you be so kind as to allow me to show you this?