Official Community Forums Home

Customer service

Lisset Finnien

• Members

I can not say enough good about Andrea in customer service. I was locked out of this forum since Saturday.  Was very unhappy about it.    It took her a few minutes but she figured out why and fixed my login info......so very very happy to be back in!  I am also an id10t at times.  I submitted an order earlier today.  And then being the dope I am, I forgot I’d already submitted it.  So not 3 hours later, with the feeling of  deja vu, I went shopping again and submitted the EXACT  same order.  Andrea caught the double order and called me back to inquire if I’d meant to order the same order twice.  Of course I hadn’t...I’m just a dope.  She cancelled the second order for me...thank you Andrea once again !  One of the items I ordered had become back ordered.  She is sending my a very similar item for free while I wait for the back order.  

Andrea, 😘 I LOVE YOU!  You ROCK and you’ve made my day just that much bettah😍  I would give you 💝a big fat kiss if I could ..muah

• Like 1

• 4 months later...

LOVE the compliments for our TooTimid staff!!! ❤️