Official Community Forums Home

Libido’s gone nuts

Lisset Finnien

• Members

So about 2 years or so ago, my libido skyrocketed.  I mean just shot up and has never gone back to normal.  I’ve been in a continuous armorous mood since then.    I get horny at nothing.  At everything.  At inappropriate things lol......I’ve spoken with my PC,  gynecologist and urologist about it.  They’ve all said the same thing, they can’t give me any reason that would account for a skyrocketing sexual drive.  Before this happened, I had your normal everyday libido.  Well, maybe it was a little nyphonic lol     ( I made that word up, I like it 😎  lol  )   

I’m at a loss lol.  I’m not complaining, mind you, well a little bit maybe.  It gets to be a pain,  horny at very inappropriate times lol .... horny when I can’t take care of it...and believe me, that seems to be all I do with my free time...if I buy one more toy I’m gonna hafta get a small storage unit 

anyone other woman experience this?  Or men I suppose but you guys get horny with the wind so idk if you can really count 

• Like 2

• 3 months later...
  • Members

Women’s sex drive increases with age.

Chalk it up to nature and enjoy the “benefits” 😉 

• Like 1

• Members

Though I am younger, I have the same problem too! It honestly seems like the major push in my circumstance was from me starting my birth control (I have a huge hormonal imbalance). A side effect should have been that it lowers my urges, but instead it has made them come at the most inapropriate times and seem to last FOREVER.  Literally within less than 3 months I've bought 10 toys! Most of them were for exploration at first, but now it seems I can't control my habit and I'm running out of space just like you!