Official Community Forums Home

8” plus

• Members

When I was young the guy next door showed me his penis. I have never seen anything like it. I mean he was hung like a horse. I can’t stop thinking about sucking on a huge cock like that. I’m not gay, actually happily married but there is something about that huge cock that turns me on. Only wish I could make that fantasy come true. Oh well, another fantasy unfulfilled in Southern Maine :)

• Members

Toohorny, my husband is well hung at a very thick 8 inches as well as one of our friends, and I used to really crave big dicks but honestly size isn’t the only thing. Age I suppose plays a large role, I frequently bed a 30 something and he is just average at 6 inches but it’s his drive that drives me crazy. When he comes over I know I am in for a long brutal fucking as he has the ability to maintain an erection after cumming. He eats my pussy like it should be eaten, his long tongue tickles me like no other but he just doesn’t lick my clit, he buries his face and is passionate when he eats me. So size isn’t everything.

• Like 2

• Members

I understand however, I am a straight male who recently started having fantasies about a huge cock. Not sure why, maybe my age or may just be craving something different. Either way, it’s a fantasy I would like to fulfill if I could find the right situation:)

• Like 2

• Members
5 hours ago, Toohorny said:

I understand however, I am a straight male who recently started having fantasies about a huge cock. Not sure why, maybe my age or may just be craving something different. Either way, it’s a fantasy I would like to fulfill if I could find the right situation:)

Why don't you play with me and we will find out together even if it's video chat will know if it turns us on or not I just want to see someone masturbate a man and see if I like it I want to see him shoot a wad while watching me so now you never know might turn us on I love pussy too

15388652975151462013980.jpg

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • Members
On 10/6/2018 at 3:38 PM, Thomas Biddle said:

Why don't you play with me and we will find out together even if it's video chat will know if it turns us on or not I just want to see someone masturbate a man and see if I like it I want to see him shoot a wad while watching me so now you never know might turn us on I love pussy too

15388652975151462013980.jpg

I'll send u videos and pics of my dick, me pissing and cumming. Inside and outside.

• Members
On 12/8/2018 at 9:00 AM, Hotshot said:

Looks as if the cock ring is working good for you!

Is it works great I can have a hard cock for 4 hours can shoot a wad like you wouldn't believe

• 3 months later...
On 12/8/2018 at 6:00 AM, Hotshot said:

Looks as if the cock ring is working good for you!

Maybe if there wasn't a lil boy crying behind it? Smh