Official Community Forums Home
Click here to get a free mini air clit toy + storage bag.

Silicone prostate stimulator

• 1 month later...
  • Members

This is a toy that can be used solo or with a partner. Then all toys can be used solo of with a partner, or maybe I should say most toys. Either way it is designed to give internal stimulation to the prostate. For men this can be quite pleasurable. 

• Members

There are a variety of toys out there. They are usually curved to be able to stimulate the prostate. Many are about 1 inch in diameter, some larger, a few smaller. 

• 6 months later...
  • Members
On 10/10/2018 at 10:59 PM, M1959P said:

I’m a woman and I use men’s prostate toys simply because I have an anal fetish.   Insert it to where it’s comfortable.  If you’re able to insert it all the way , great.  If not don’t force it.   Lube up and experiment.   Try a little deeper after you’ve adjusted ....

• Thanks 1

• 2 months later...
  • Members

've been swimming around the thought of like a Prostate massagier but I've never tried anything like that before don't know were to start looking at toys but would like on That vibrate and is a cock ring as well any ideas??? And what do  Women think about men wearing something like that