Official Community Forums Home

SATISFYER PRO PLUS VIBRATION CLIT STIMULATOR

Tyger

Satisfyer Pro Plus Vibration Clit StimulatorSatisfyer Pro Plus Vibration Clit Stimulator

I have had the ultimate PLEASURE of trying out 2 other Satisfyer Pro items, and LOVED them!!! So, when I saw this one, I knew I HAD to add it to my collection!!!! 

Let me state that this Satisfyer Pro series is HIGH QUALITY!! This isn't your run-of-the-mill vibrator series. These toys are for long time usage. This toy may look like it's for a pro, but, believe me, anyone can use this.

This particular one reminded me of an old sci-fi show's phaser/gun, with it's gentle curve shape. I was ready to take it to warp speed too!

When I got it out of the box, I saw it has a user manual and I loved that is has the USB cord to recharge it with. The end that goes on the toy is rounded, with magnets on it to attach to the base to charge it with. The USB cord doesn't come with the plug, but you can use your cell phone plug or computer to charge it. When this toy is charging, the power button blinks. So far, all 3 of the Satisfyer toys I've received have the same time of USB cord, so if one stops working, I can use another one. 

Made of white silicone, this toy will appeal to most people. It's innovative, yet easy to use. This one has 2 different functions. The end, which has the "hole" for your clit to be "sucked" on, has a removable, washable cup on it. The "handle" of the Pro, is also a vibrator! So, you can either vibrate your clit, or have it "sucked" by this toy. Or, alternate.....the possibilities of pleasure are numerous! With11 pressure wave intensity settings (for the "hole" end) & 10 vibration patterns (for the "handle" end), this toy is a pleaser for sure!!!

Because it's rechargeable, this toy is also waterproof, since there's no cap or batteries to worry about. I LOVE that. Battery toys are fun, but when the batteries die, corrode, or aren't put in right, it can make for a frustrating evening!

There are 3 easy to use gold-ish buttons. The top one turns on the "hole" end. The middle long button controls the vibe strengths. The bottom button turns on the vibes for the "handle", and cycle thru the different vibe patterns. Yes, you can turn on both ends at the same time so you don't have to worry about fiddling with buttons if you're going to alternate ends. When the toy is on, the buttons light up pretty brightly so you can see them easier for fast adjustments. Hold the power buttons down for about 3 or 4 seconds to shut it off. I love how easy it is to hold as well. Because of the curve of the toy, you can maneuver it wherever you want, and it is very comfortable to hold.

Another fantastic feature is that this toy is SO quiet!!! I mean, seriously quiet! For those that may have roommates, kids, or company, this toy is so quiet, that, behind a closed door, or if you're in the shower, nobody will hear this lovely. VERY discreet!!

Honestly, I know you're suppose to charge it before you use it, but I was soooo excited to try this toy out, I skipped that!! In fact, I didn't charge it until about after the 6th time of using it!!! LOL And, after I fully charged it, I didn't notice a difference in power, so this toy keeps a charge VERY well!!!

We used the "handle" part first to see if the stimulations were good, and yes, baby, they sure were!! It was time for business however, and I wanted to try the "hole" end......I found my setting, and placed the "hole" over my clit. The sensations of buzzing/sucking were intense, and it didn't take me long to have a mind-blowing series of orgasms!! I'm talking toe-curling, muscles tensing, pleasure washing all over my body-orgasms!! I just placed it right in the right spot, clenched my legs together, gently thrusting, and whoa baby!

For anyone that may have trouble orgasming, this toy is for YOU!!! Not only is it pretty, easy to use, and clean, and QUIET, it's one that will WORK for you!!! 

This one gets the highest rating I can give, and then add 1000000 more!!!!!!

GO PRO, get Satisfyd!

• 4 months later...
  • Members

Yes ma'am I just got this also. The first time we ran in the camper away from the kids and it seemed a little clinical. I was disappointed. Later when I actually had time to relax and check it out I realized it is outstanding.  ;)

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • Members

Do you have a photo of the vibrator?

Does the magnetic charging still working good? As one of mine dead after 1 month of delivery.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members

Tyger....I do toy reviews and that was a great review  on the Satisfier with extra vibrations....I have the Satisfier 2 w/o the extra vibrations...it’s by far my most favorite toy I’ve ever tried...,it’s also the loudest😁 you could hear it through three doors 😁 I can’t recommend it enough 

• Like 1

• Members
On 4/26/2019 at 5:30 AM, Phoebe said:

Does the magnetic charging still working good? As one of mine dead after 1 month of delivery.

I have the Satisfier 2 and the charger so far works great...I hope it doesn’t die, I use it EVERY day 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

I have the 2 as well. The 2 is VERY loud. I still have the chargers, and I use it quite frequently. In fact.....I may have it on while reading this right now......

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • Members

We have one, and she loves it so much. She gets earth shattering orgasms, extremely powerful ones she shivers and howls. She even came back to back.  Next time we use it I'm gonna eat her and taste that sweet nectar after she cums.  Bury my face between her legs and just come up for air.  🌮👅😀!

• Like 2

On 4/26/2019 at 4:30 AM, Phoebe said:

I added a new pic to it, somehow, the other one didn't show. Yes, I STILL use mine, and the charger works, and it keeps charged rather well!!!

If you bought it less than a year ago here, contact them. They have a year guarantee on all of their toys!!

On 11/13/2019 at 11:31 AM, RJApainting said:

We have one, and she loves it so much. She gets earth shattering orgasms, extremely powerful ones she shivers and howls. She even came back to back.  Next time we use it I'm gonna eat her and taste that sweet nectar after she cums.  Bury my face between her legs and just come up for air.  🌮👅😀!

My toes curl. Every. Time!!!