Official Community Forums Home

New toy, worth it??

hardwood68

• Members

So, i love my electro shock vibrating plug. It sends waves of amazingness through my body. But it wasn't really making my dick, pour cum, and my girls dildo.. well when i pound myself it feels.good but barely.get a orgasm or cum. So I got the self milking plug and it vibrates, and the head moves against my prostate. Put it in, in the store but it kept falling out.... had to wipe lube away and now its in for a hour. Skeptical at first but see what it does. Tell me what you or method was different and you ended up loving it. Also can any one shed light on how to keep a anal plug deep in me after I opened my ass with a dildo??

15394098698212029320186.jpg

Edited by hardwood68
Add videos

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Members
On 10/12/2018 at 10:52 PM, hardwood68 said:

So, i love my electro shock vibrating plug. It sends waves of amazingness through my body. But it wasn't really making my dick, pour cum, and my girls dildo.. well when i pound myself it feels.good but barely.get a orgasm or cum. So I got the self milking plug and it vibrates, and the head moves against my prostate. Put it in, in the store but it kept falling out.... had to wipe lube away and now its in for a hour. Skeptical at first but see what it does. Tell me what you or method was different and you ended up loving it. Also can any one shed light on how to keep a anal plug deep in me after I opened my ass with a dildo??

15394098698212029320186.jpg

I love watching you. I'll trade pics and videos with you