Official Community Forums Home

Odd masturbating object

hardwood68

• Members

The other night as my girl pounded herself.in her lingerie and heels I thought it's be kinky to bed over, and take her heel and shove it in my ass, even tho its kinky and different be so so so careful because you can get really hurt, next I used her toe in my ass. And about 5 mins ago in my.kitchen I took a bottle and... yea check it out. What have you guys used?

And all.who watch who dont know that when a guy is doing anal play he can have 30 girls sucking his cock, as.soon as they stop sucking he goes soft. I have vids of my cock so you dont laugh.

I've use hair brushed and stuff when i was younger but now.i use my.girls toys. Share vids or pics of the craziest thing you fuck yourself with, girl or.guy.

• Like 2

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I've been using a bottle of secret deodorant. It's shaped just like an anal plug. It hits the spot perfectly. I like to leave it in throughout the day sometimes. This morning, however, I sat down on it and the whole thing went in and I don't know how to get it out. I'm hoping it just works it's way out. I really don't want to go to the hospital to have it removed. 

Edit: okay, last night I felt it with my finger, but it is stuck on a muscle or something. I'm thinking if I put something else in it but it up against it I can push them both out at the same time.

Edit#2 it didn't work. The deodorant bottle is stuck. The second thing I put in went all the way in and the bottle didn't come out with it. I can feel my body trying to push it out and I get the occasional cramp, but it doesn't affect me much. The bottle is only 4 in. Long and 6 1\8 around, so it's not huge. I'm going to the hospital if I can't get it to come out in the next couple hours.

On 1/20/2019 at 6:54 PM, Jay29 said:

I've been using a bottle of secret deodorant. It's shaped just like an anal plug. It hits the spot perfectly. I like to leave it in throughout the day sometimes. This morning, however, I sat down on it and the whole thing went in and I don't know how to get it out. I'm hoping it just works it's way out. I really don't want to go to the hospital to have it removed. 

Edit: okay, last night I felt it with my finger, but it is stuck on a muscle or something. I'm thinking if I put something else in it but it up against it I can push them both out at the same time.

Edit#2 it didn't work. The deodorant bottle is stuck. The second thing I put in went all the way in and the bottle didn't come out with it. I can feel my body trying to push it out and I get the occasional cramp, but it doesn't affect me much. The bottle is only 4 in. Long and 6 1\8 around, so it's not huge. I'm going to the hospital if I can't get it to come out in the next couple hours.

I went to the hospital and found out that my situation is pretty common around the palm springs area. The doctors and nurses were very nice and non-judgemental. One of the nurses came in with a pair of bolt cutters and asked if I needed something removed. We laughed pretty hard at that. The doctor told me to bear down, so I was pushing as hard as I could and when he finally got it dislodged, I shot that thing out and across the room. I think I came a little bit when it happened. Anyway, here's what they got out of me.IMG_20190121_222708.thumb.jpg.263ca9a82bb191cd3fd8ce328eead939.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • Members
On 10/12/2018 at 11:12 PM, hardwood68 said:

The other night as my girl pounded herself.in her lingerie and heels I thought it's be kinky to bed over, and take her heel and shove it in my ass, even tho its kinky and different be so so so careful because you can get really hurt, next I used her toe in my ass. And about 5 mins ago in my.kitchen I took a bottle and... yea check it out. What have you guys used?

And all.who watch who dont know that when a guy is doing anal play he can have 30 girls sucking his cock, as.soon as they stop sucking he goes soft. I have vids of my cock so you dont laugh.

I've use hair brushed and stuff when i was younger but now.i use my.girls toys. Share vids or pics of the craziest thing you fuck yourself with, girl or.guy.

I love it. I've stuck vibrators, dildos, bottles, carrots,corndogs,  hot dogs( both of which

I ate it after I buttfucked myself with it), finger, plunger handles, golf ball, and dicks.