Official Community Forums Home
Click here to get a free mini air clit toy + storage bag.

Still crave cock

hardandhung

• Members

Since I met my girl friend we enjoy lots of great sex, but I still suck my buddy twice a week and it’s awesome. Last night as she was giving me a nice blowjob and I accidentally said Mmm I wish I had a cock in my throat, she smiled and said I wondered if you were ever going to admit it. She said she saw me sucking him last weekend and it didn’t bother her in fact she said it was sexy as hell. She admitted that she wouldn’t mind  if we had him over so I called him and told him we were busted. I asked him if he wanted to come over and feed me his cock in  front of her. When he got here he asked what the rules were, she said you boys do your thing, I may suck you as well but no fucking me only he can. As we took turns sucking him, she wanted my cock deep in her pussy so missionary style I started fucking her silly and he got on his knees between her head and I was deep throating while she was licking his nuts, and he couldn’t hold back and he nutted down my throat just as I blew my load in her. After he left she smiled and said that was the sexiest thing I had ever witnessed, she smiled and said there will. Be more fun like that. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 6 months later...
  • Members

That's the sexiest story I've heard. That's hot. 

• Like 1

• Members
11 hours ago, Andrew said:

That's the sexiest story I've heard. That's hot. 

@Andrew I am birthday and it is hard to local businesses guys

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • Members
On 10/13/2018 at 8:02 AM, hardandhung said:

Since I met my girl friend we enjoy lots of great sex, but I still suck my buddy twice a week and it’s awesome. Last night as she was giving me a nice blowjob and I accidentally said Mmm I wish I had a cock in my throat, she smiled and said I wondered if you were ever going to admit it. She said she saw me sucking him last weekend and it didn’t bother her in fact she said it was sexy as hell. She admitted that she wouldn’t mind  if we had him over so I called him and told him we were busted. I asked him if he wanted to come over and feed me his cock in  front of her. When he got here he asked what the rules were, she said you boys do your thing, I may suck you as well but no fucking me only he can. As we took turns sucking him, she wanted my cock deep in her pussy so missionary style I started fucking her silly and he got on his knees between her head and I was deep throating while she was licking his nuts, and he couldn’t hold back and he nutted down my throat just as I blew my load in her. After he left she smiled and said that was the sexiest thing I had ever witnessed, she smiled and said there will. Be more fun like that. 

Thank you for sharing 

• Like 1