Official Community Forums Home

TANTUS ADAM CURVED DILDO

Tyger

Tantus Adam Curved Dildo

Tantus has a fantastic line up of sex toys, just waiting to be tried out! I love this brand because of the high quality silicone they use, and that these toys really work!

The latest addition to my Tantus collection is The Adam Curved Dildo. Nothing overly fancy......just a pretty purple silicone dildo. Basic phallic shape, but not too realistic other than the head. This toy has a base to it so it's easy to grab, and can fit in many harnesses as well. It has a wonderful curve to it to help either stimulate the G or P spot, so this toy can be used vaginally or anally. Though, for anal  play, I'd recommend it to be for someone with a bit of experience, since this toy is 7" long and almost 2" in diameter (wide).

Silicone is also fantastic because people are not allergic to it. It can be washed or boiled for added sterilization, and it's non-porous, so it won't hold any nasty germs or fluids. This toy is relatively smooth, with only some small, smooth "veins" on the shaft, so it's very quick & easy to clean.

My lover loves to play with themselves and also thrust a dildo inside of me as well, so one night, we had a mutual masturbation night. I was able to slide the Adam in very easily, and loved how it filled me up, and had some give to it as well, which felt fairly real. It felt reaaaaaaallllllyyyyyy goooooooodd!!!!!!!

It felt so nice sliding in and out, and the base was easy to hang on to for my lover. We both enjoyed this toy, and are storing it in its original plastic container to protect it. Remember, don't use silicone lubes with silicone toys.....it will dissolve them....trust me on this one! 

This toy is great for those that may be a bit shy with realistic toys, but still want the feel of being full. Plus, it's easy to clean, and not buttons, batteries, or gadgets to figure out. It's more like "plug (in) and play"! LOL And it's a great addition for any of us wanting to add some more dildos to our collection as well! Sometimes, simple quality is what we need!

This gets my 4 out of 4 Tyger Paw rating!

Tantus Adam

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

It IS an interesting toy, and fun!!!