Official Community Forums Home

Newbie..

TG89

• Members

I'm new to this kinda of thing but I am willing to try new things and love to chat and exchange pics. I'm not shy at all and wanna teach my wife what I learn or see just wanna spice up our sex life and try new things. I would love to share her or watch her and another guy or girl20150601_024619.thumb.jpg.9c8c21c1a9c6ace31fb6d1c13464ed56.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members
On 10/21/2018 at 3:31 PM, M1959P said:

Great pic. Very sexy. Would b fun playing with your wife while you watch but what if she wanted it the other way as well? Watching you with another guy or her and another guy share your cock. Hot times maybe? 

I'm not into that sorry

• Members
On ‎10‎/‎21‎/‎2018 at 4:31 PM, M1959P said:

Great pic. Very sexy. Would b fun playing with your wife while you watch but what if she wanted it the other way as well? Watching you with another guy or her and another guy share your cock. Hot times maybe? 

for me the best threesome is two guys and one girl.   hotter when doing husband while wife watches

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • Members
On 10/21/2018 at 12:21 AM, TG89 said:

I'm new to this kinda of thing but I am willing to try new things and love to chat and exchange pics. I'm not shy at all and wanna teach my wife what I learn or see just wanna spice up our sex life and try new things. I would love to share her or watch her and another guy or girl20150601_024619.thumb.jpg.9c8c21c1a9c6ace31fb6d1c13464ed56.jpg

Get in touch