Official Community Forums Home
Click here to get a free mini air clit toy + storage bag.

TG89

• Members

Or what can I do to get my wife interested in a 3 some or just her and another guy or girl? Idk why but there are times when I would love to see another guy make her scream and cum and fuck her hard and I would love to be apart of it as well but not at first. Also what can I do to interest her in letting me fuck her in the ass?

• 1 month later...
  • Members

If you want to move your relationship to being more open, talk about it. Maybe read the Ethical Slut for guidance. Talk about your fantasies. Introduce the fantasies you have to her with erotica, play and pleasure. The only way forward with honor and respect is through conversation that is open honest and focused on pleasure.

• 1 month later...

SOUTH GEORGIA BBW AND CREAMPIE CLEANER I started my wife slowly building up the confidence telling her how sexy she looked with a dick in her mouth or pussy when she would give me head or we make love or pretending to be her lover shes cheating with which she got really into   to telling her how i would like to catch her with other men and make love to her after they stretch her out which was nerve wracking until I knew how she would take it if she look at me different or not now it's life as normal looking for new partners in South Georgia

IMG_1746.JPG

• Like 2