Official Community Forums Home

open minded love to roleplay and share fantasies

Lezwannabe

• Members

LLPEnjoy all sorts of adventures my biggest fantasy is to be with a woman who would let me please her orally, and she would use a strapon on me I would like to pretend I'm a real lesbian 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Lezwannabe said:

LLPEnjoy all sorts of adventures my biggest fantasy is to be with a woman who would let me please her orally, and she would use a strapon on me I would like to pretend I'm a real lesbian 

well im jazmine and i have never done this but being with another woman is all i dream about

12 hours ago, Lezwannabe said:

please  i feel my pussy  getting wet as i am thinking about thhis ,i would love to try so mant things with another woman

• Members

That is a very cool fantasy! I like it!

• Like 1

• 4 months later...
  • Members
On 10/24/2018 at 2:08 AM, jazmine said:

well im jazmine and i have never done this but being with another woman is all i dream about

I would love for a good clit licking and suck it real hard suck.my.nipples too i want to cum like that

• Members

That is my fantasy too. The best sex with a woman. Nothing more then i want right now then to stick my tongue inside a pussy and making her squirt. Female on female is such a turn on 

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members

If buzy bee wanted to bend me over, I'd be her male lesbian and eat her out good, both holes, Big O her G spot, drink her squirt and let her fill me with whatever she had in mind. Something that is over a foot long and starts at less than 2 inches and fattens to 3 inches or more towards the base. Or maybe a fist and forearm. Oh, and of course she can fill my mouth and throat if she asks nicely. 

• Like 1

• Members
On 10/23/2018 at 1:54 PM, Lezwannabe said:

Sounds deliciously exciting 

• 3 weeks later...