Official Community Forums Home
Click here to get a free mini air clit toy + storage bag.

Too big?

Hung11

• Members

Hi, new here names Paul and i was just wondering, how big is too big. Married for over 15 yrs and im nit average 10 1/2 length BUT my girth is around 3" i've been trying to get my wife " to take it all" balls deep.  Shes too petite, not for the lack of foreplay, nor lack of time. Only can get 3/4 in her, and she does too. How do i get her to open up?!! Lol

• Members

Hello and wel cum Paul, if after 15 1/2 years she can only get 3/4 of you then there is not much more to be said.  That in itself is still a great deal, what has made her stop there? is it the pain from the size? the length? I am sure that you have tried all the different positions. Short of just slamming it home and just leave it there for a few minutes I am at a lost, myself I am 5'1" and 115 38-28 35 and my husband (when he could) was 6" and several years ago after the nest was clear and he got prostate cancer and began treatment we would fuck 2-4 times a day 4-5 days a week. Now he cannot get hard but his tonged has gotten longer and thicker  and he has plenty of toys , we started a openness  and ne not enjoys me fucking other men(cuckold) and in a few of our gathering there is one genital that we call the horse man , soft he lays out at 11" but hard he will top close to 14" and when he starts to fuck you it takes some time to get that monster worked in then rest before he starts the plowing and plowing he will do for sometime,  after it is hard to walk and my little box is so stretched out but give it a day and m husband says we are back in the saddle. I hope this helps you out a bit 

• Members

Hi Wanabig1, thanks for the acknowledgment.. (made me horny as hell reading your reply!! You have a way with words!) Yes she does stop me after a while because of pain.. I never try to force it home am content to see her pussy swollen with me in her, we have cuckold b4 and she wants me to so the same thing i do with 1 of her friends.. completely bottom out and pound hard and furious. She loves to see her friends stomach bulge and has pressed on it feeling my head. She wonders how it would feel and like you she's only 4-10 and 135lbs.. have you ever had something in you huge? And what position do you favor? To help with pain?

Edited by Hung11
Spelling

• Members

Have you tried her on top?  Have you tried a lot of lube?  Maybe try more foreplay and really get her extra into it

• Members

I'm not sure that anything can be done, she's a small woman probably with a short vagina, (yes they come in lengths) . After all these years and her trying I guess it's better to just accept it is what it is and enjoy the sex you do have.  ;)

• Members

Thanks for the input. Tried tons of lube, her in top, forgot to mention at least 3 or 4 times successfully got it balls deep in her. Afterwards  she was sore but said she couldn't believe how much she came (had to put a hand  over her mouth as i came in her.) said she felt like i came in her cervix.  Once she did bleed a little .. did i hit her cervix? Dont know but we  havent tried again yet , were both a little scared. The few times i did go all the way she was drunk? Could that help her relax. 

• Members

Yes the alcohol probably helps her relax and loosen up a little.  When she isn't drunk she's probably afraid of the pain and tenses up.

So if she came a lot she actually really likes when you are completely in she's just afraid of it

• Members

I tried to have my girl.use a strap on, on me, the 6.inch fit great but the 12 Inch, the last 2 inches hurt nut.i fought through it and it felt.good. maybe if you go slow?? 

• Members

I guess its a (problem) in my own head. Should be happy enough. But LOVE to feel/see my cock bottom out in her.  We cuckold a LOT and she admitted to me she loves to see and hold my cock when i finally get it in her bf.    Hardwood.. do love a good strapon handjob every now and than!  Especially the ejaculating kind.

Ps: Lis thanks never thought of her being afriad... seems every time we make love shes always willing to try. The times we succeeded she has told me when i cum it feels like her stomach is going to explode, and wants that to happen again.