Official Community Forums Home

Squirting...but not shooting it out

HappilyMarriedFV

Folks - 

My Wife has good fluid build-up that I can "come hither" with my finger out of her when she's on her back. Also, when she rides cowgirl facing me, fluid "runs" out of her. We've had some instances of her being able to shoot it out or "spray" me - which I LOVE - but... we can't figure out how to master the technique/timing necessary to give her control over doing it when we both want - and so my delight only happens about once a year :-(. We have read "Female Ejaculation and the G-Spot" by Deborah Sundahl, which is what got us to her first and on-going ejaculation. But we're stuck on getting her to the ability of willfully spraying it out onto me.

Can some folks who can spray (not just dribble) help us understand the timing and/or techniques that would work? My Wife is willing to workshop this with me, but we just don't know where to start.

Thanks for any help!

• Like 2

• Members

Practice practice practice

Lots of toys to stimulate. 

Lots of masturbation to strengthen the core muscle of vagina

• Members

Squirting is a great sensation but it definitely takes practice if you want full projectef squirting . 

Impressive you ate do eager to help her experience this. Encourage her to relax and enjoy the sensations and feelings. When she starts to feel the urge and the build up.... bare down and squeeze. Lean into the pleasure and enjoy the glorious mess. 😊

• Like 1

• Members

I find the longer between times it builds up hence squirting is enhanced. If we’re having mores frequent sex it can be more of a gush, although I can’t hit a target 6 feet away   😝.    Just enjoy it, no worries about distance as long as it feels good!

• 9 months later...
  • 11 months later...
  • Members

Put more play into the clit, by licking and sucking on it and her sweet wet pussy lip's, then slide your finger in side of her too the second nuckel and do the come-hither Movement. Make sure your hand is in the upwards poison. She will know when she is ready to squirt your face full of her sweet hot pussy CUM. HOPE THIS HELPS ALL YOU NICE COUPLE'S AND WOMEN AND MEN ON THIS SITE. 

Thanks MandyandDewey

deweydwc@yahoo.com