Official Community Forums Home

Spanking men over my knee

Female_Supremacy

• Members

After having been walked all over by men for most of my life, I just finally woke up one day, and said “no more!”. Just a little background on me, I was never really submissive per se. More like passive, I suppose. Men just controlled me, and, as much as I really hated it, I just let it happen. There was always a dominant side to me. It just took awhile for it to emerge. But now that it finally has, I love it, and there is NO turning back now. There are some guys that I met in the last year who come see me for spanking sessions. I spank and discipline them. And ohh...does it feel amazing! Having a naked male butt bent over my knees, and watching it turn redder and redder as I bring my hand, hairbrush, and paddle down on it. Not to mention, the spanking is therapeutic for both me and the guys that I spank 

• Like 6

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • Members

I asked an ex to spank me and she confessed that the first time  she did she cried because she had never inflicted any kind of pain on a lover before but when she saw how turned on I got by it my cock instantly growing to full hardness and actually pulsing with every slap it completely changed her point of view. She then made it part of our sex life especially when she was in the mood to role play

• 1 month later...
  • Members

Thinking about getting spanked just gave me a hard on

• Members
On 3/11/2019 at 1:11 PM, Female_Supremacy said:

Do you think that men should regularly submit to Women?

Well why not? Having a dominant woman would be.... well... really sexy. I’d relinquish control in a heartbeat. 

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Members
On 1/25/2019 at 12:19 AM, Pantyqueen said:

I appreciate your post.

I remember the first time i was spanked.  It was a humbling experience! 

Idk about spanking my husband but I've had the urge to put a collar and spank a few other weak men I want to be mean to some to old why or where these urges come from as I'm just finding my sexual apitite not like abuse but riding their face hard or grabbing their collar and shoving the face in my nanny making them do it right snapping their butts with the fly flap but not beating them well some I get the urge to really hit but my innocencewas taken at 2 for the first time then I was ripped nanny to bung hole at the age of 5 by a 19 year old I still like my nanny hurt stretched and beat up I can cum and squirt as long as my nanny being tongued or touched savagely I even like the achingly healing process for at least 3 days worth of soreness 

• 2 months later...
  • Members
On 3/11/2019 at 10:11 AM, Female_Supremacy said:

Do you think that men should regularly submit to Women?

Yes, of course, I feel it's my place and my duty to submit, even if its taking a spanking over the girls knee. Not to mention taking it from her strap on dildo, It teaches respect and discipline 

• Like 1

• 2 years later...
  • Members
On 7/29/2020 at 1:39 AM, Thecars1979 said:

Yes, of course, I feel it's my place and my duty to submit, even if its taking a spanking over the girls knee. Not to mention taking it from her strap on dildo, It teaches respect and discipline 

Excellent 

• Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Members
On 1/10/2023 at 2:02 AM, HotMess said:

Do you spank women as well??

Very rarely. I have spanked a few women playfully before but not anywhere to the level that I spank men. I have a female friend who I will threaten to spank but I've never gone through with it. I don't think she really wants it. I'll just say *over my knee, girl" as a way to tell her to straighten up or else LOL. Or I'll point to my knees when she gets out of line. She straightens up quickly because she knows the spankings I've administered to men 

• Like 1

• Members
On 5/23/2020 at 7:56 AM, Pleasure me said:

Idk about spanking my husband but I've had the urge to put a collar and spank a few other weak men I want to be mean to some to old why or where these urges come from as I'm just finding my sexual apitite not like abuse but riding their face hard or grabbing their collar and shoving the face in my nanny making them do it right snapping their butts with the fly flap but not beating them well some I get the urge to really hit but my innocencewas taken at 2 for the first time then I was ripped nanny to bung hole at the age of 5 by a 19 year old I still like my nanny hurt stretched and beat up I can cum and squirt as long as my nanny being tongued or touched savagely I even like the achingly healing process for at least 3 days worth of soreness 

Yikes