Official Community Forums Home

Mail ads?

kittykatxoxo84

• Members

You are absolutely correct. The packaging is non descriptive. I have never seen a print ad, catalog or any other kind of mailing from Too Timid. 

Thank you @RC4BLUE!  That is correct, you will only receive your order from us and no additional promotional catalogs etc.  We also do not share our customer information with any other companies. 

All the ads you get will be in the package with your order as in you get a discount on your next order and thanks for using tootimid. I been a customer for about 13 years, I was concerned too but never got any catalogs or ads except for email but I subscribed for the promotional email news letter. It not like Adam and Eve where the mail man and your kids, who fetched the mail, found out about your naughty habits. 

The only problem I ever had on an order was a package was partially opened then resealed by someone at the post office. It was delivered discreetly but my wife peeked and made a call asking me if I ordered something naughty. Well I had to confess it was a gift for her and I by santa. I pretty sure it was partially ripped opened by the post office and they sealed it before delivery.Now the packaging is plain, there no stamps or markings saying adult or sexual material enclosed. It comes under the name  Atlantic Innovations. 

I believe you should be comfortable ordering toys without the world knowing. 

• 3 weeks later...

I can attest to this. I've been with TT for at least 10 years. I've been a reviewer and a customer. I've never received any advertising thru the postal mail (email yes, if you accept it). The boxes the items are delivered in are usually white. And the return address says "Atlantic Innovations" as the return address on it. Nobody will know (unless they order from them too!! *wink wink*). VERY DISCREET!!!