Official Community Forums Home

Order question

Shy soul

• Members

This is kind of a last minute question. I know how hectic it can get around the holidays when it comes to shipping items, but the label on the box will have the person who placed the orders name on it right? Ex the name on the order is Sam, so the label will say from Atlantic Innovation to Sam. I share a mail box with a few other people, and just want to make sure that they don't think that the package is a gift they ordered instead of my package (several worst case scenarios are running through my mind at the moment). Thanks in advance!

Hi Shy Soul,

Thanks for the question.  The shipping name will be whatever name you enter at checkout.  So, if you enter "Sam Smith" as the shipping name, that is what will appear on the shipping label.  

The return name will always be Atlantic Innovations, LLC. 

I hope this helps!  We don't monitor this board for customer service questions (but maybe we should!) so I apologize for the delayed response.  Feel free to email our support team at helpdesk  AT  tootimid.com for inquiries that need a timely response.  Thank you!

Rob

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I've always loved how well TooTimid ships things, and how discreet ya'll are!!!

• Members
12 minutes ago, Tyger said:

I've always loved how well TooTimid ships things, and how discreet ya'll are!!!

Speaking of toys... looked at too timid's site along with countless others... looking desperately for a dildo or  vibrating  thats about an 1 1/4  in diameter and at least 10 inches long..bought one year ago think it was sold as an anal dildo its under 1" need something a LITTLE girthier!!! But just as long. Everything we looked at is 1-1/2 in diameter.. too big