Official Community Forums Home
Click here to get a free mini air clit toy + storage bag.

Collared and leashed

• Members

She was right where I expected her to be when I walked in the door, seated on her knees. Her hands were in her lap, waiting for me. The black collar was still around her neck. I had locked it in place before I left in the morning. The leash draped down between her breast. The black push up bra had her breasts on display and proud. Her long black hair cascaded down over her shoulders nearly touching the floor. Stepping to her I took hold of the leash and tugged. She looked up at me with innocence and fire. Her hazel eye were wide with excitement. She knew what was expected and was anticipating her punishment. Pulling at her leash I had her stand. Her hands dropped to cover her treasured place. I instantly knew something was afoot. Move your hands I commanded. She shook her head no. Grabbing her wrists I pulled her hands up and discovers why she was covering. She was already soaking her panty. She had bee very naughty without me. Now she was going to pay for it. I reached between her legs and discovered something more, someone on a low buzz. I glared at her. She dropped her head. What did you do, I asked. She stood mute as I reached into her panty and found a WeVibe slowly vibrating. The U shaped vibrator was stimulating her both inside and out. I found the button and set it to high as I pressed the vibe hard to her. She jumped and cried as she came. 

Enough of this, I hissed at her and pulled her down the hall to our play room. Inside I strapped her the hooks descending from the ceiling after removing her bra and stripping her of the now soaked panty and vibe. Her hands were held in place above her head. She was now fully at my will. I found a ball gage for her mouth and a blindfold for her eyes. Once these object were in place I was ready to punish her for not waiting for me. The suede flogger was heavy in my hand as I swung it in front of her without striking her. I wanted her to hear the sound. She moane and tried to complain unsuccessfully with the ball in her mouth.stepping behind her I landed the tails of the flogger on her ass. She jumped. I began a good flogging of her ass and back until she was squirming with desire. Moving around to the front of her my flogger began to tease her breasts. Her nipples hardened with each strike. She was pulling at her restraints. I spread her legs and let my flogger find its mark between her thighs. As the tails tapped her puffy mound she moaned. Dropping the flogger I pressed my fingers deep into her as my mouth took a nipple between my teeth. My hand was wet with her nectar. She tried to scream with pleasure as I teased her nipples. She shook as climax neared. Before she could cum. I released her from the hooks above her head and bent her over a bench. In one swift move I filled her with my throbbing cock. I released her gage and she began to plead to be fucked. I thrust hard. FUCK ME! She yelled. I pout skin slapped as I thrust harder and harder. This was not making love. Thai was hard core fucking. I grabbed her hips and pulled her onto me so deep it hurt. It hurt so good. She screamed as her climax took her. It wasn’t enough for me, so I just kept fucking her with all I had. Her orgasms began to roll as I slammed my cock as deep as ever. Finally my climax reach the point of no return. I filled her until our juices ran down her legs. Finally spent I removed her blindfold and helped her to the bed. Lying next to her, stroking her hair I filled my eyes with her beauty.

• Like 1

• Members
8 hours ago, Tiny Flower said:

That was the best ever! 😛 Um My panties 👙 are wet from reading that. Will I be punished? Wow :D 

Help me please. the lttle square after best ever. What does it mean? And that story was hot. And yes you need punished.

Charlie

Edited by tiedupnaked33
addition

• Members
10 hours ago, tiedupnaked33 said:

Help me please. the lttle square after best ever. What does it mean? And that story was hot. And yes you need punished.

Charlie

1 hour ago, Tiny Flower said:

What would you do if you were in charge of the punishment for her? 

For you not her. And I am going to ask about a symbol on one of your posts with greater detail.

• Members

Charlie

Charlie

Your quote. "that was the best ever! " symbol here looks like battery" what doess it mean. Some internet meaning. Like XXX and OOO were kisses and hugs. I am a dinosaur. And thanks for trying to understand.

• Members
4 hours ago, tiedupnaked33 said:

For you not her. And I am going to ask about a symbol on one of your posts with greater detail.

I am going to tell you how I would punish her. A lot more pleasure than pain. After being teased to hell!  Slowly scribe up till you see what I say. Go to the top of our convo's slowly reading each one and you will seeit. Or God help me!