Official Community Forums Home

Unexpected Sex

hardandhung

• Members

This happened a few years ago and i'm bored at the moment in my hotel and thought i would put my experience out there. I arrived in Atlanta on a Thursday morning and after catching some meetings i checked into the Hotel. Looking out the window i see this cute lady outside my window with a flat tire. It appeared she was alone and frustrated so i changed out of my suit and went out to see if i could lend a hand.

As i approached her she smiled and said know anything about changing a tire, i smiled and said i would be happy to help. Unfortunately she had jack so i went to my rental car and came back with a jack and changed her tire out. As i worked she was telling me she is from Southern GA and was in town to pickup her boyfriend from jail after spending 6 months in jail. As i put everything away she wanted to pay me for my trouble and i said it wasn't necessary but she insisted she needed to do something for me. 

She said at least let me bye you dinner, i said fair enough and told her i needed a shower 1st and we could meet in the lobby. She said unfortunately there wasn't any rooms left and she had no room yet. I took a chance and offered her my shower and she said she would take me up on that. Watching her walk and wiggle her tight little ass was torture but i was determined to be professional. Entering my room her shyness was checked at the door and she made it known that she was bound and determined to pay me for my help. Her firm tits were almost busting out of her t shirt and she took her hand and caressed her crotch through her shorts and said you need this and i need it bad as well. 

She smiled and said we could make a night of it and i said well go grab your things, she went to her Suburban and got her overnight bag and returned and she said well what about that shower. I said you are not at all nervous or shy are you? She laughed and said listen i am so horned up that my needs are on stage. She walked over and undid my pants while rubbing my now hard cock. She smiled and said lets get cleaned up, we finished undressing and she smiled and said wow nice dick. Her tight little body was not only inviting but well toned. Showering she washed my junk and i was throbbing hard and she got down and swallowed my entire cock. Oh she was amazing and i just stood there enjoying myself. I soaped her up cleaning every crevice of her body all the while she is stroking my junk. Upon getting out of the shower we didnt even dry off. She headed for the bed and she wanted her pussy licked, laying there legs spread her pussy was fully exposed and wanting me to take care of it. I buried my face and had her moaning to an orgasm and i got up and began sliding my cock into her young pussy. She briefly stopped me and said promise me you won't cum in me, i said where do you want it, she said anywhere but inside. I promised and began to work my tool until she once again orgasm ed  ready to cum i pulled out and she went right for it and i shot her mouth full and as she swirled it around her mouth she swallowed it. 

She smiled and said oh my fucking God that was awesome, and she layed there  smiling she said well lets get cleaned up and get some dinner. We showered and dried off this time and went to dinner. Arriving back in my room we talked and i learned she had been married and was divorced about 2 years and her boyfriend was busted for gross assault as he whooped the ass  on a guy who was hitting on me. She was in  town to pick him up and head home, where he worked for the State. She was a loan officer for a major bank and was in her 30's. She admitted that she had been faithful the whole time but was so horned up she needed serviced and hoped she could find someone. Right place at the right time. As we undressed she was much more in control and she really took her time sucking my cock, we slowly fucked for over an hour before she climbed off and once again swallowed my cock and my 2nd load.

The next morning she showered and walked over, kissed me and said thank you i really appreciate your help with my vehicle and for last night. I gotta go pick him up so be good and hopefully we will see each other again then she walked out and i never heard nor saw from her again.  I'll never forget that night as i often wonder about her.

• Like 2