Official Community Forums Home

Anal fuck machine

Mark73

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

I don't trust "machines" broken, defective you name it and the $ could be in the 100's.. nothing like your wifes finger or dildo. Saves $ and a WHOLE lot more sexy!!

I've always wanted to try one actually!!! I haven't (yet). Where I can see Juan's point, if ordered from here, you have the year guarantee, and you don't have to worry about it. My concern has always been storage room/privacy. With limited space, and a teenager, I don't have much for private space enough for something of that bulk. But I'd still love to try one out!!!

• 1 year later...
  • Members

Omg i have 3 machines.i baught 2 and made my faverett one.i couldnt do without them now.iv had them for 12 yrs now and they still pounf me so good i have to hold bk cumming all the time as im taking it deep🤗but theres nothng that compares.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • Members

I know this is an old post but I had to add my experience, I dated a girl whose side job was doing hen parties or fuck a wear parties selling lingerie and sex toys  well she also made a few extra dollars reviewing toys. After dating for a couple of weeks and in her words feeling me out for how freakish I would get she showed me a fucking machine that she had just gotten actually the day we first met. She asked me if I would like to help her review it of course I was all in she mounted it and I worked the controls and it was unbelievable she had an over the top orgasam and begged me to put my cock in her mouth while she got fucked. After when was finished I helped her dismount. She took a few to catch her breath and looked at me and said your turn baby. I took up position and she lubed my ass and I proceed to get hammered by this 8 inch rubber cock, it was over the top and she reciprocated by laying in front of my with her legs spread and I likced her to a mind blowing orgasam. We were together for 3 blissful years until she had to move back to the midwest to take care of her aging parents. My wife wants to get one for our girlfriend for her birthday

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
On 3/29/2020 at 10:17 PM, Bob Long said:

I know this is an old post but I had to add my experience, I dated a girl whose side job was doing hen parties or fuck a wear parties selling lingerie and sex toys  well she also made a few extra dollars reviewing toys. After dating for a couple of weeks and in her words feeling me out for how freakish I would get she showed me a fucking machine that she had just gotten actually the day we first met. She asked me if I would like to help her review it of course I was all in she mounted it and I worked the controls and it was unbelievable she had an over the top orgasam and begged me to put my cock in her mouth while she got fucked. After when was finished I helped her dismount. She took a few to catch her breath and looked at me and said your turn baby. I took up position and she lubed my ass and I proceed to get hammered by this 8 inch rubber cock, it was over the top and she reciprocated by laying in front of my with her legs spread and I likced her to a mind blowing orgasam. We were together for 3 blissful years until she had to move back to the midwest to take care of her aging parents. My wife wants to get one for our girlfriend for her birthday

OK, that's hot!!!! 

• Thanks 1