Official Community Forums Home

My married buddy

hardandhung

• Members

My buddy who is happily married but very bi loves it when we can schedule time together. To get away for the weekend we told our S O's we needed to go up north to the cabin to lock it down for Winter. We have been bedroom buddies for years but always keep it very private and even though we enjoy our time together he is always kinda shy. Not this weekend, he was all horned up and made it known that he wanted my ass. After getting me clean seeing him message his 9 in cock is almost scary. He is truly blessed but let me tell you going in the back door is quite a challenge. It takes along time to get comfortable with his dong. He got what he wanted and i did as well, had cum leaking out for 2 hours afterwards.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members

I'm horny and want t

Just now, Mikey said:

Everything we can do..and then some... 

What would you like to see or do? Don't know if you're into watching guys get off or not but I know I'm horny and want to play with myself and video it. 

• Like 2

• Members
1 minute ago, Mikey said:

Would love to see another guy play with his dick and cum...makes me horny as fuck

WWell I'll get started and just leave the pocket pussy out of it so you can see me cum

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members
On 12/8/2018 at 3:46 PM, hardandhung said:

My buddy who is happily married but very bi loves it when we can schedule time together. To get away for the weekend we told our S O's we needed to go up north to the cabin to lock it down for Winter. We have been bedroom buddies for years but always keep it very private and even though we enjoy our time together he is always kinda shy. Not this weekend, he was all horned up and made it known that he wanted my ass. After getting me clean seeing him message his 9 in cock is almost scary. He is truly blessed but let me tell you going in the back door is quite a challenge. It takes along time to get comfortable with his dong. He got what he wanted and i did as well, had cum leaking out for 2 hours afterwards.

I would love to find a buddy anybody in the Kentucky area interested two at least chat with each other20190115_113230.thumb.jpg.c70509d672cde411a66a565cdf025c18.jpg

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members
On 2/11/2019 at 6:12 AM, Wisconsin Cougar said:

Yea my husband doesn’t even try to hide the fact that he loves getting dicked by his buddy. Even I am amazed how many men go down anal avenue. I think it’s hot and love watching them play.

I love it in the but I can't wait to try a real male

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members
On 1/2/2019 at 4:55 AM, Neil3259 said:

Wish I could find a regular buddy 

Me to, need a regular buddy I can trust, cause I'm married bi, in closet, like to keep it that way.

• Members
On 2/22/2019 at 3:21 PM, Big and Bi said:

Me to, need a regular buddy I can trust, cause I'm married bi, in closet, like to keep it that way.

Looking for the same thing 

• 3 months later...