Official Community Forums Home

Finally met someone from this site

Wisconsin Cougar

• Members

Curious and horned up from my husbands absence i had been emailing this guy figuring on trying something new. He doesn't live too far away so i invited him up for a night out for a meet and greet. Upon meeting at a local eatery i could tell it was going to be a fun night. He stood around 6'2 230lbs a little bulge in the middle but handsome and witty. During our email exchanges we described what we liked in and out of the bedroom. Upon deciding to take him home he followed me and i was rubbing my now wet pussy in anticipation of what the night would hold. His hairy body was firm and fit and as i grabbed a robe for him he was half hard and rubbing his dick. As cocks go he was average around 7 in but very thick. He jokingly said he beat one off before meeting so he could last longer, i smiled and told him he didn't need to worry about that. I on the other hand couldn't wait to taste his now rock hard cock, to my surprise he was very hard and after losing some of his shyness and started feeling confident and said when i saw your body i was alittle concerned whether i would split you in two, i laughed and said hardly. He was thicker than i'm used to but i said not to worry. He pulled me up as if to take my panties off and was surprised to find under my skirt i wasn't wearing any. He went right to work eating my sloppy wet box and then he couldn't contain himself, and started to guide it into my hungry pussy. I almost orgasmed  watching his body ripple with every thrust and then it happened, only a few men can make me squirt and he did. His intense trusts were becoming faster and harder when he said can i cum in you, of course and he unloaded. And then i said so prove to me you do what you say you do so he turned around on his back and i parked my cream filled hole on his face as i licked his cock clean. He asked if he could spend the night and i said yea and the fun continued. We will be meeting agin.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Time alone with my husband away is difficult during the Winter as i am basically all alone when it comes to clearing the snow and barn chores. Thankfully help is just a phone call away. After some doing i was able to find one of our mutual friends to come over to lend a hand and he arrived as i was finishing up feeding the horses and cleaning the stalls. With a snow storm coming i need the help in clearing the snow. I cleaned up and showered and as we showered his rock hard  dick was poking me in the rear begging for some attention, i turned around to offer my mouth and he gently guided it into my throat. His big nut sack is something i enjoy playing with and it wasn't long before he gave me my reward. He knows my fondness of cock and cum and how he teases me all night. His kink is he loves to fuck for awhile then stop and relax and go again, that gets frustrating as just as im going to get off he stops. i will be walking by and he will grab me bend me over and pound me 2 or 3 minutes and stops. I told him that isn't going to fly tonight as i really wet and horned up and if he even thinks about stopping before i get off his balls will suffer. Just as we were getting busy our mutual friend had listened to his messages and decided to come over as well. I climbed off Tims dick and answered the door to let Steve in, all i was thinking was my night was going to be filled with lots of cock and cum. not being shy he was instantly getting undressed to join our party. Besides my husbands big dick Steves ranks right up there and i love riding him and of all our mutual friends he entertains me frequently. Being Steve was here i got used really good and afterwards we sat around talking and Tim said well if you are going to plow snow in the morning i may as well go home so he left us alone and Stave and I decided to have a strong adult beverage and relax in the hot tub. After a few minutes he sttod up to show me his now erect cock and invited me over, so i straddled his cock and just sat on it as we kissed decided to go to the bedroom to finish what we started. Not even drying off he bent me over the couch and pounded me into oblivion and i squirted all over making a mess. I cleaned up the mess as he stood there with a raging hardon and i grabbed it and led his to the bedroom where i finished him off and licking his cock we fell asleep and i woke up this morning sleeping on his awesome dick. He is out plowing snow but will be in for his morning sex. Yummy

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• 7 months later...
Guest Crazy Cat
On 1/7/2019 at 3:47 PM, Chris&Rusty said:

would love to meet someone from this site........:Plick:Plick:P....anyone live near zip 98684???????

Hmmmm....I may not live there, but could visit??? I may be in need of a personal nurse 😉

• Members
On 1/19/2019 at 7:49 AM, Wisconsin Cougar said:

Time alone with my husband away is difficult during the Winter as i am basically all alone when it comes to clearing the snow and barn chores. Thankfully help is just a phone call away. After some doing i was able to find one of our mutual friends to come over to lend a hand and he arrived as i was finishing up feeding the horses and cleaning the stalls. With a snow storm coming i need the help in clearing the snow. I cleaned up and showered and as we showered his rock hard  dick was poking me in the rear begging for some attention, i turned around to offer my mouth and he gently guided it into my throat. His big nut sack is something i enjoy playing with and it wasn't long before he gave me my reward. He knows my fondness of cock and cum and how he teases me all night. His kink is he loves to fuck for awhile then stop and relax and go again, that gets frustrating as just as im going to get off he stops. i will be walking by and he will grab me bend me over and pound me 2 or 3 minutes and stops. I told him that isn't going to fly tonight as i really wet and horned up and if he even thinks about stopping before i get off his balls will suffer. Just as we were getting busy our mutual friend had listened to his messages and decided to come over as well. I climbed off Tims dick and answered the door to let Steve in, all i was thinking was my night was going to be filled with lots of cock and cum. not being shy he was instantly getting undressed to join our party. Besides my husbands big dick Steves ranks right up there and i love riding him and of all our mutual friends he entertains me frequently. Being Steve was here i got used really good and afterwards we sat around talking and Tim said well if you are going to plow snow in the morning i may as well go home so he left us alone and Stave and I decided to have a strong adult beverage and relax in the hot tub. After a few minutes he sttod up to show me his now erect cock and invited me over, so i straddled his cock and just sat on it as we kissed decided to go to the bedroom to finish what we started. Not even drying off he bent me over the couch and pounded me into oblivion and i squirted all over making a mess. I cleaned up the mess as he stood there with a raging hardon and i grabbed it and led his to the bedroom where i finished him off and licking his cock we fell asleep and i woke up this morning sleeping on his awesome dick. He is out plowing snow but will be in for his morning sex. Yummy

THAT'S ABSOLUTELY THE MOST EROTIC STORY I'VE HEARD IN A REALLY LONG TIME SWEETHEART 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Hey all, well things here have been interesting to say the least. This time of year finds both Chris and I buried in work getting ready for the inevidible winter slump. That said Chris has been traveling quite bit and leaving me to fend for myself on the farm. We have horses and we board others that must be cared for, so my morning and afternoon chores leaves little time for anything else. Mowing 3 acres  of grass twice a week with all the rain is getting old. The only thing that doesn't get old is our close knit friends that entertain me daily. 

My admission here is I need and crave sex daily, thankfully we have like minded friends that fulfill that roll. Chris knows and lets me play as often as I need too and its liberating that I can fulfill my needs as I please. Talking with my female friends, age it seems slows down sexual drive and sometimes becomes non-existant which is why I think lots of women my age seek the comfort of others. Don't get me wrong, Chris is excellent in bed and takes care of me like a real man, however he can't help it that I am addicted to men and cock. 

Our like minded friends are long time friends and lovers, the comfort factor of knowing them and being comfortable with them is the best part of my sexual journey, when they text me asking if I have time I always make time for them. Working from home has its advantages and mid-morning and afternoon sex is common place. Our mutual friend Steve is almost a daily event, Of my 3 regular men that service me Steve is my daily fix, his sex drive is founded in his bitch wife not taking care of him. Of the 3 he is the only one besides my husband that I take annaly, Chris and Steve love fucking my ass and I love it as well. Tim and Eric are just my go to quick fix fuck buddies, they all have wonderful cocks and they do indeed please me and I love tasting and licking their cocks after they make their deposits in my honey hole. Its funny that one of my husbands kinks is coming home and finding my pussy still leaking cum and he works his way to my cum filled hole to taste whoever left a deposit and he gets so turned on that he fucks me like a rabbit. So yes you read correctly, I don't always shower after sex, if I know Chris will be home soon I will leave the mess for his to take care of.

There is one member from this forum that I have been involved with for sometime now, and he is often horned up and leaking precum when we meet up, he is the heaveist cummer I have ever seen.   When I swallow his cum I almost gag at the amount he produces, and I am amazed at how quickly he recovers and is rock hard ready to rock my world. I am a smaller woman and his cock is the only one that when he gets into it can and does hurt sometimes, his 9 inch fat dick is almost too big for my honey hole but it sure is fun to lick and taste. He wants so bad to fuck my tiny ass and has tried many times, no fucking way is that going in there. 

Well I hope everyone has a good day and remember if you can't be good be careful. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members

Good morning all, and yes it’s a good morning! My husband Chris is traveling this week and I was horned up big time, I sent a text to the guy from this site to see if he could visit me yesterday. He text back and said he could drive up and stay the night if I wanted him too. When he arrived I was still working and as I was on a conference call and my fingers were playing with my pussy as he got undressed in front of me. He has an amazing 9 inch cock and his balls are freaky big. Out of site of the video conference he pops a hard on and as he stood in front of me stroking his dick my pussy was soaking wet. The call dragged on for another 30 minutes and my clit was getting sore from me rubbing it so hard. 

Once off the call I needed so much to taste his cock, he walked over and fed me his gorgeous cock and as he fingered my super wet pussy he said holy shit, your soaked. When I am home I only wear a shirt so getting naked is effortless, feeling naught I sucked him so hard I milked a huge load out of him. We jumped in the shower and as we washed each other he kept fingering my ass and said he really wanted to tap that. I said well I will try but no promises, you are huge and I have a hard time with anal with my husband. So he and I proceeded to give me an enema to make sure I was nice and clean, damn the thought of his massive dick working my ass had me wet and horny. After cleaning up from the enema, I let him eat my pussy and he had me all worked up until he started licking my ass hole. I decided that no matter what he dick was going to pierce my ass. 

Since I had already milked a load from him he was he was able to last a long time, the whole evening we switched from fucking to sucking and back again, and when I got up he said what’s up? Getting the lube you doofus and when I returned he was stroking his massive dick anticipating plugging my little ass. I poured a huge amount of lube on his dick and lubed up my ass, I begged him to be gentle and stop if I couldn’t handle it. Oh my fucking God, why did I wait so long for this, my ass was not only able to accommodate his big cock but I found that it felt wonderful. Face down on the bed I was orgasming so hard I couldn’t stand it. He was working me so good and said where do you want my cum, leave it in I said, he filled my ass with his sweet sperm as he was balls deep in me. Oh my god that was awesome, after an hour he was once again ready to go and after a shower his cum was still leaking from my well fucked ass. 

Round 2 was really awesome as he was able to fill both my holes multiple times leaving me exhausted afterwards. He is still sleeping and I can’t wait to see what this morning brings. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1