Official Community Forums Home

NEW, STARVED,ETC.

M1972O

• Members

Hi. Im a newbie here. Been married close to 18 years, hubby has no sex drive.  I have some toys, but never get a chance to use them because kids (mid teens) are always home. Finally got sick of it, bought a new toy, and made husband fuck me last weekend. Much more to the story, but, thats enough for now.

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Sorry to you both. I guess i cant understand how a guy looses his sex drive for a wife?  I love sex and would love to have sex as much as possible....  unfortunately my wife lost her sex drive also. I feel as though i have to beg for sex and its a miracle when we have it. She does enjoy it when we do have sex, always gets really wet and makes alot of noise. Lol. Just doesent have the drive...  I assume its the same for your husbands?

• Members

It seems he has lost his drive. Life..his medical issues...very low testosterone..all contributes to the no drive. Like you...I love sex...often times I initiate it first but I do miss it, its been 10 plus years. He has said I should take a lover...oh I have considered! Lol

• Members

Flower, im so sorry about that. Life can be very difficult and puts all sorts of strains on marriages. Ive been married for almost 15 yrs and 2 kids later have made sex secondary or even worse in my wife’s eyes.  Sex is important to me and i put my everything into it when i do get the chance to. Often times i have found myself playing alone. I will say i have ventured out with a few women/men/couples. Not often, but i have. I must say it was absolutely amazing. I will send you a peivate message and we can chat more if you like. 

• Members

Okay, he was a virgin before me ( in his mid 30s), he says because he was too shy. His parents are divorced and he lived with his dad and controling step mom. He would rather play in his computer than with me.

He did buy me a vibrator for Christmas and said it eas for both of us to play with. But we havent. 

• Members

as a male I went thru basically same issues lost sex drive. Well at 64 yo I have more kinds of sex than as a young man. some blossom later

• Members

M1972O

Im sure you have more to offer than just boobs!  You should never feel like a looser!!!!  I’m sure you are far from that....  It is mind boggling how significant others would not be interested, but I can say I understand that to some degree. It’s just sad how a woman that’s so into it, can’t get their hubby to be into it....I’m on the flip side however, and it’s more than likely more prevalent that it occurs with males vs females unfortunately. 

• Members

Welcome to the site and women's sex drive increases and a man's can decrease with age. Health issues make it worse. Not that don't want to just don't feel like it really. Some can't from no sex drive with no erection. Sad really.

• 4 months later...
  • Members

I am in the same situation only it’s my wife who has lost hers and we are only 40, I masterbate once a day and get sex maybe 2x a month....she is open though to finding it again and would welcome a submissive female into our lives