Official Community Forums Home

Women who like to play

hardandhung

• Members

I am amazed how many women are so willing to play around. Some are single moms that only what one thing and thats sex. There are others that are in long term marriages that apparently are not getting what they need from their husbands. I am starting to rack up some very impressive women who thats all they want is a private discreet guy to service them. One in particular is very horny and not shy about her wants.

She is 5'5 very cute and sexy, her big tits are something too enjoy. Her round bubble butt is inviting and her mouth is well seasoned and knows what she is doing. Yesterday she text me asking if i had time to play, i worked late and text her back telling her it would be around 7 or so. She told her husband she was Christmas shopping and had to 9 PM so i hurried home and she had let herself in and was having a cocktail when i pulled into the garage. My dick got instantly hard when i walked in and she was wearing one of my over sized T shirts and nothing else. Without hesitation she grabbed my hand and guided it to her very wet pussy, she wanted a dick so bad we didn't even go to the bed room, I bent her over the couch and with no oral stimulation drove it home as she loudly moaned. As i pounded her she could tell i wanted to cum and she reminded me that i can't cum in her. I said i know, where do you want it, she smiled and said feed me. I pulled out and she swallowed my entire length and eagerly swallowed every drop. We sat there a few minutes as she reluctantly got dressed to head home to her husband. 

After she left i showered and had some beverages and decided since i got laid there was no point in going out so i watched alittle TV and hit the hay around 10 or so. In a deep sleep my phone rang and it was her again and she said her husband was drunk off his ass and passed out and wanted to come back over for dessert. She again let herself in and came in the bedroom and climbed into bed and again not wasting anytime she parked her semi hairy pussy on my face and swallowed my cock. She was all wet and horned up and got up and said fuck me like the 1st time we fucked. So i got up and stood between her legs and grabbed her hips and literately pounded her as hard as i could.  Every thrust i gave her was met with a load moan and when she squirted i couldn't hold back and i pulled out to spill my load on her stomach. And without saying a word she kissed me and said thank you and got dressed and left. WOW i said. have a good night.

• Like 1

• 10 months later...
  • Members
On 12/15/2018 at 8:29 AM, hardandhung said:

I am amazed how many women are so willing to play around. Some are single moms that only what one thing and thats sex. There are others that are in long term marriages that apparently are not getting what they need from their husbands....

It sounds as of you are having a great time.  I'm not so sure why you are amazed.  Have no doubt that women need sex, just like men.  And if you are not getting what you need at home (unfortunately) that is what happens.  Nothing relieves the daily stress of life like a good orgasm.  And it's much better with a real cock than my middle finger, although it's getting to be very talented.

• Thanks 1

• Members

Yea she has been and continues to be a frequent visitor to my bed, for such a small women she enjoys it hard and deep. I don’t know why nor do I care why her husband doesn’t service her as he should , He lately she has visited me at least 3 times a week and when I see her car in my driveway, I get instantly hard. I very much get into her aggressive attitude towards sex. She admitted that if it wasn’t for the lifestyle he gives her she would divorce the bastard in a heart beat. She lives only 10 minutes from me so its convenient for her side show.  

• Members

Well I know for a fact that many of us girls especially single mom's and older women that they weren't satisfied with there spouce for how many years and eventually they experience what they've been craving for but to no revel and its so sad when a woman has to live with no sexual satisfaction just always pleasing her spouce 😟 think about that you guys SERUIOLY would you?🤔

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1