Official Community Forums Home

Licking the bowl

Happyjoy

• Members

I had a guy say one time "packing the fudge, want to lick the bowl?" It's kind of sweet to have been licked but why would someone want to?

• Members
On 12/18/2018 at 2:37 PM, Happyjoy said:

I had a guy say one time "packing the fudge, want to lick the bowl?" It's kind of sweet to have been licked but why would someone want to?

Try everything once, twice if you like it, three times make it a habit.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members

Not sure how far that will go or if I can get into it. But the tiny amounts haven't been unpleasant 1 bit. May be getting more soon

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Members

I like to lick my gf’s ass before we do anal sex on her. She loves it. She will not lick my ass however which is fine. I say if you like it and have a willing partner go for it. It is an erotic kind of feeling to have that done

• Like 1

• 8 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Just finished licking my wife's asshole. Gave her an erotic massage and then inserted my finger in her pussy and in her asshole. Worked my fingers all around and massaged her g-spot with my finger still in her ass. She not only came but squirted. Turned her over in licked up all her juices. All this after she inserted a vibrating butt plug in my ass. Great afternoon.

• Like 1

• 9 months later...
  • Members
7 hours ago, Dannyk said:

We eat each other’s asses all the time. I know I enjoy it and my wife loves like she does also. We tongue fuck each other and that feels great. Then we bring out the anal toys and use them on each other! I would eat my wife’s ass and anything in it just to get to her delicious pussy on the other side!

Now that's what I want to do with your wife all day and night long she is smoking hot and on fire sexy

• Members
On 4/3/2019 at 6:43 AM, Ryan said:

I like to lick my gf’s ass before we do anal sex on her. She loves it. She will not lick my ass however which is fine. I say if you like it and have a willing partner go for it. It is an erotic kind of feeling to have that done

Mmmmm we would love to get together with you two and have some good hot DVP SEX WITH YOU TWO

1263559008_Deweybigthickcock-1.png.29f42bd862160622db824415ff1159ef.png

• 3 years later...
  • Members

I greatly enjoy licking a girls asshole with the hard, tip  of my tongue. One of my friends won't do anal except with fingers or a tongue and her boyfriend won't touch her back there. So she very much looks forward to it when we get together. It's one of the first things we do once I get her naked and if we masturbate together later we'll start with he sitting on me to lick her pussy and asshole before she gets on her back and uses her fingers. Once she does that, I'll slide a finger up her backside and she'lll settle down to where she wants it before climaxing. Love licking that girls little hole especially if I can get my tongue a bit inside of it. 

• Members

I love it both ways. Tongueing her hole and having mine tongued