Official Community Forums Home

Low sex drive ... Big dick

Queen

My boyfriend has a huge member. When I measured it , it was 3 inches wide and 12 inches long . We’re both pretty young. At first I loved having a Mandingo to finally fill this insatiable hunger in me. I used to be so horny that I couldn’t go to sleep without cumming at least 3 times a day. We fucked like crazy at first . Sometimes every day multiple times a day.  But now it’s like he took my sex drive. I can squirt cream and everything but it seems like I just can’t get horny anymore. ( Am I Broken? )  I’m in college so it may just be stress but I don’t even be juicing like I used to . He’s sexy, I’m not any less attracted to him. I just don’t know... so I guess my question is what is wrong with me and do y’all know of any toys big enough to fit his dick ?

• 1 month later...

You could be just stressed from school....

It could be any kinds of medications you're on (antidepressants are famous sex-drive killers).....

Drinking too much can do it, also, using drugs, prescription or illegal....

Not enough sleep, diet, lack of exercise.......even birth control forms can do so.

The best thing to do is talk, frankly, with your doctor to find out why. HONESTY is the best way to make sure all bases are covered! Trust me, doctors have heard and seen it all.......so no need to be embarrassed. It happens.