Official Community Forums Home

Whats the best hollow strap on to use on my wife

Rob7160

• Members

I have a very small micro penis and although I have many large dildos to satisfy my wife and vibes she enjoys I would like to find a hollow lifelike strapon that I could roleplay a hung guy fucking my wife.Any suggestions for a micro penis guy?

• 4 months later...
  • Members

Why not just get a strapless strap on pair of breifs? Use a toy in the oring. Not sure you really need a hollow dildo.... their is probably plenty of room for you to shift ur penis out of the way. I find when my gf uses dildo’s on me in pegging that the breifs are the best way to go. Slip them on slip them off and the dildo’s never move around. No straps to mess with ect

• 2 weeks later...

To get the thrusting down well and not painfully for the wearer, a hollow one would probably be best. I'd recommend ones that are silicone-based, like the ones that look and feel real. They are stretchy, soft, and not likely to cut into the base of your cock. Plus, you may get some pleasure out of the friction of the hole better.