Official Community Forums Home

Problem with her past

User21

• Members

Recently found out about wifes past sexual encounters and I’ve kinda pushed her away from me over it. I find it to be disgusting.

And for that reason I don’t want anything to do with her sexually anymore, am I being unreasonable ?

I have no desire to be with anyone who has been with multiple other partners, regardless if it was before I even knew them.

I do not like the idea of oral sex at all, I’ve never been on either The giving or receiving end of it. 

But, it appears that she has, so she says anyhow. I won’t have regular intercourse without a condom, that’s just how I’ve always been, thoughts and opinions appreciated.

• Members

No offense taken.

i realize it’s probably more of my germaphobe Hangup, but, I’m just not into oral at all, I find it to be dirty and unclean. I’ve considered getting a divorce over this reason, but, the chances of finding a pure woman in today’s society are non existent.

• Members

Dude you got problems ... you need to learn how to eat her out & fuck her properly .., that’s what women want in bed .. not a germaphobe ... if my partner couldn’t please me in the sex dept I’d have someone who could & would ! 

• Like 2

• Members
On 1/8/2019 at 8:11 PM, User21 said:

To each their own I guess.

i was just looking for opinions on the subject.

Putting my mouth where someone else had their dick isn’t of any interest to me.

get over it man! ive eating pussy hours after another man has been there! WIFE LOVES IT!

• Members

You are entitled to your own way of thinking but it’s clear the two of you are sexually incompatible.  Let her go so she can find another man who wants to enjoy a normal sex life.   Good luck finding that virgin or s woman who doesn’t enjoy oral.  

• Members
1 hour ago, User21 said:

Update

not only have a done the dirty deed, it was full of another gentleman’s sperm, she brought it home to me saying he had done her bareback, without regard for anything I wanted to eat it all, she enjoyed it, as did I .

way to go! show her that she is your Queen!

• Members
1 hour ago, User21 said:

Update

not only have a done the dirty deed, it was full of another gentleman’s sperm, she brought it home to me saying he had done her bareback, without regard for anything I wanted to eat it all, she enjoyed it, as did I .

make it your new hobby eating her used pussy!

• 1 month later...

This whole post confused the hell out of me..........

First, User21 was a real prude and jerk.....and then he's ok with his wife's cheating, and eating her out after being a self-proclaimed germaphobe?

WTH?

• Thanks 1

• Members

Fantasy? If it is dude live it out!! Lifes too short. We agreed on that b4 we got married  10+yrs later were still living out ALL our fantasies.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • Members

On 1/8/2019 at 4:47 PM, User21 said:

Recently found out about wifes past sexual encounters and I’ve kinda pushed her away from me over it. I find it to be disgusting.

And for that reason I don’t want anything to do with her sexually anymore, am I being unreasonable ?

Fortunately I've found that most guys are very different from you.  But there are weird exceptions, and I guess you are one of them.  I would never hold a guy's past sexual encounters against him, and I sure hope he would do the same for me.

• Like 1