Official Community Forums Home

Lonely women everywhere.

hardandhung

• Members

I continue to be amazed at how many lonely women are out there just wanting sex and nothing else. Over the past few months i have added 3 different women who i just service and that's it. They want nothing more than a stiff dick and some comfort. I met one who is in her mids 60's but still very attractive and nice body. she texted me yesterday and asked if i was available after work, i sent her back a text saying sure shall i bring anything, no she wrote back but i will be ready. She is divorced over 10 years, her kids are gone raising their own families and has a very nice home. She is a loan officer for a major lender so she looks sexy all dolled up in her professional attire. I arrived and she greeted me at the door wearing nothing but her bath robe, she smelled freshly showered and ready to play. But something was different this time, she was smiling like she had a surprise for me. She made me a drink and she grabbed my hand and led me to her bedroom where there lay a mid 40's hot women totally naked feeding her pussy a dildo. I was shocked and excited at the same time. Gloria started undressing me and by the time my pants was off i was sporting a huge rock hard cock. She slipped my dick between her lips and her girlfriend got up wanting some as well. They directed me to the bed and both were competing for my dick when the 40 something turned around and parked a clean shaven pussy on my face.  Gloria lined her pussy up and slid my dick in and rode it hard, My cock was getting rode and a pussy on my face i was in heaven and they decided to switch and now it was reversed. Before long Gloria was on her back and Tammy was on top of her 69ing and i was working her sloppy wet pussy as Gloria licked her clit and my balls. With all this extra stimulating going on i was ready to burst, i asked Tammy if i could cum in her and she begged me too. So as she face fucked Gloria i was filling her full, Gloria was only too happy to catch the spillage as it leaked out. As we laid there panting , licking ,kissing i got hard again and this time Gloria wanted a good screwing. On her back i lifted her legs high and wide and let her have it and finally after 15 minutes i was able to cum again.

When i went home my dick was sore but happy, i was exhausted and thirsty so after a few beverages i showered and went to bed. I hope to have another encounter like that in the near future. 

• Like 1