Official Community Forums Home

cammyducante

• Members

I laid on the small bed in the small cabin of the boat with my hands gripping on the bed and sheets if I cold. My stepsister, Amanda, had her fingers inside my wet tight cunt twisting and turning them as she used her tongue to lick feverishly at my clit. I was moaning and groan as I was the most incredible time I ever had with anyone.
"mmm" I felt her mouth as I keep feeling her fingers grinding inside me. She kep lapping at my wet pussy while moving her fingers in and out. I kept wiggling myself against her not waning her to stop, "oh god, oh my god...this is most intense moment I ever had."
"I am so glad you decided to come to visit and that your staying for a couple months," Amanda stopped for a second before she kept licking at my pussy as she slowly pumped her fingers into my wet pussy.
I was staying with my Dad and Stepmom at my dad's cabin that sat near a private lake. There were many cabins around too. I was there for a couple months as I had just graduated from high school. I needed to get away from my Stepdad and Mom. A day of drinking shots and smoking pot lead to Amanda and I to kiss one another playfully.
Amanda rubbed her wet fingers against my ass as she licked around the edges of my pussy lips before burying her tongue into my pussy. She darted her tongue in and of me as I let out a cry I was getting so close.
"oh my god, I am gonna cum so much soon...fuck...,"
"Wait till you see my double ended strap on, cause I love to use that," she grinned as she kept on licking my pussy.
She moved on top of my as I was face to face with her pussy. I dreamt of this moment and I wanted all of her in my mouth. I used my finger to open her pussy as I licked up and down and even touching her pucker. I licked in a circle before taking her clit ino my mouth. Sucking on it slowly as I rubbed her pussy and ass together.
"Oh god, Cammy, keep that up," she moaned as I kept licking her pussy and pumping my finger into her ass. My tongue moved back and forth as I pushed into her pussy as I lapped up all her juices as I could feel her tongue in my ass and fingers in my pussy again.
I kept licking at your pussy and ocassionally licking her ass to which seemed to drive her crazy as it did for me, "Oh god so much fucking better that my boyfriend....oh god..."
"yes I figured it would be. I love licking pussy," she pushed her tongue into my pussy once again as I let out a cry as I came all over her face. She kept licking and pumping her fingers into me.
"oh fuck....oh yess oh my god yessss, " I was moaning as I tongued her pussy good, she let out a moan and as licked all her cum as she nearly squirted into my face.
We both laid back as I panted a bit as it felt like a real work out. Amanda lean agaisnt me and made circle with her fingers on my skin, "that was so intense wasn't it.."
"I always felt an attraction to girls but never had an opportunity and I was a little scared...wasn't sure if that's how I was feeling. Now I know," I leaned agaisnt her as I started to kiss her tender lips.
She rolled me over onto my stomach and pushed my legs apart as I slid her double ended strap on into her pussy a bit and the grinded it agaisnt my pussy still wet from her licking me. I felt it pushed it slowly into me, but deep. She started pumping it into me hard and steady.
"I wish I was a girl with real cock, " Amanda said as she held me down on the bed and pounded her strap on into me. I was moan and groaning once again as I felt it hard and deep.
Amanda pounded the strapon into me relentlessly. It was so fucking intense I was moaning and crying as i felt it deep in my pussy. She hammered it into me for what seemed like forever till she stopped. She laid beside me as I was breathing hard.
"oh god that was incredible, " I let out a sigh
"I love using that, " she played with my breasts then caressed my skin, "I hope we spend more time like together while you are here."
"We will I am sure of it," I leaned a bit closer to her as I nuzzled my nose against her ear. I eyed her up and her curves. I was almost the same build as Amanda expect she has fair skin and light red hair. I loved her red bush too.
My thoughts were now on my boyfriend back home. I had a lot of thinking to do as I realized why I felt different all these years. Amanda would help me with that

• Like 2

• Members

This is a very erotic and entertaining story. Thank you for giving us a wonderful story.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Very hot!

• 1 month later...