Official Community Forums Home

Sucking cock while getting fucked

Wisconsin Cougar

• Members

Of all the things sexually i do, one of the most satisfying pleasures is sucking cock while getting fucked. My husband knows and understands my needs and wants and makes sure they are fulfilled. Another aspect of my sexual pleasures is my husband participating in sucking cock, he loves it as much as i do. God i love my husband as he is not afraid to express his interest in sharing cock with me. Looking over seeing him jacking off while i suck Steve is mind blowing.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...

I would love to do it 

• Like 2

• Members

Well for me it’s not the length of their dick but how fat it is, Chris has a regular guy that we play with a lot, he is huge , not only is he hung but it’s fat as hell and his balls are huge. He is an animal in bed throwing me around like a rag doll and his huge nut sack slapping me hard. When he cums his cock throbs as it cums and that feeling of his throbbing dick unloading it a huge turn on. He is kinda a health nut and eats healthy and the way his cum taste is proof positive that the way your cum taste is directly related to what you eat. His cum is very sweet and simply delicious. Chris and I swallow him often and he can’t get enough nor can I. 

• 3 months later...
  • Members
On 1/12/2019 at 7:40 AM, Wisconsin Cougar said:

Of all the things sexually i do, one of the most satisfying pleasures is sucking cock while getting fucked. My husband knows and understands my needs and wants and makes sure they are fulfilled. Another aspect of my sexual pleasures is my husband participating in sucking cock, he loves it as much as i do. God i love my husband as he is not afraid to express his interest in sharing cock with me. Looking over seeing him jacking off while i suck Steve is mind blowing.

You’re the real MVP

• Members

Well I've never had sex with more than one person at the same time, and I have no plans to do so.  BUT if I were ever to do so, this seems to be the way to do it.  For a girl that enjoys oral sex, it seems to me to be a win-win situation.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

With out spilling to many secrets , I will admit to being very sexually aggressive, Maintaining our small horse farm is the joy of my life. That being said my proclivity towards sex is also a joy in my life. I am fortunate to have married a man who also is a sexual freak and his desires are like mine, it knows no bounds. Chris is now 59 and I am a year younger, his dick still works like a champ but I will admit it has lost some of its ability to stand up for a long night, it’s not his fault age does that . 

The men in my life are close friends to me and Chris, that being said it’s comforting to know that the men that I suck and fuck are clean and always willing to take care of my aggressive sexual nature. So I must admit that I think a mans cock is the most gorgeous  thing in the world. My desire to suck cock also knows no bounds, even though I love a cock working my pussy, my favorite sexual act is sucking and getting my throat creamed. It is almost always me draining their cocks orally before they work my wet pussy. 2nd time around they always last a lot longer. That’s the one thing that turns me off is a man who cums to quickly, we have one guy who is younger and for some reason he always maintains a hardon after he cums, he has litterly fucked me for so long that I beg him to stop. He says that once he gets married he can no longer see me, we will see about that. 

So this weekend Chris and Steve are up North hunting, of course they are sucking each other as well but I too will be playing hard and long pleasing my man friends all weekend. Stay hard friends later 

• Like 2

• Members
1 hour ago, Wisconsin Cougar said:

With out spilling to many secrets , I will admit to being very sexually aggressive, Maintaining our small horse farm is the joy of my life. That being said my proclivity towards sex is also a joy in my life. I am fortunate to have married a man who also is a sexual freak and his desires are like mine, it knows no bounds. Chris is now 59 and I am a year younger, his dick still works like a champ but I will admit it has lost some of its ability to stand up for a long night, it’s not his fault age does that . 

The men in my life are close friends to me and Chris, that being said it’s comforting to know that the men that I suck and fuck are clean and always willing to take care of my aggressive sexual nature. So I must admit that I think a mans cock is the most gorgeous  thing in the world. My desire to suck cock also knows no bounds, even though I love a cock working my pussy, my favorite sexual act is sucking and getting my throat creamed. It is almost always me draining their cocks orally before they work my wet pussy. 2nd time around they always last a lot longer. That’s the one thing that turns me off is a man who cums to quickly, we have one guy who is younger and for some reason he always maintains a hardon after he cums, he has litterly fucked me for so long that I beg him to stop. He says that once he gets married he can no longer see me, we will see about that. 

So this weekend Chris and Steve are up North hunting, of course they are sucking each other as well but I too will be playing hard and long pleasing my man friends all weekend. Stay hard friends later 

Super cool sex relationship with partner and close friends. The relationship you posted is most mature honest sexual fun. You got what I want.