Official Community Forums Home

• Members

I am straight I'm new to the forms I'm a white male married me and my wife are very much into Pegging being a straight male that loves having his ass f*****

20190115_113230.jpg

• Like 1

• Members
On 1/16/2019 at 8:47 AM, Love Getting Pegged said:

I am straight I'm new to the forms I'm a white male married me and my wife are very much into Pegging being a straight male that loves having his ass f*****

20190115_113230.jpg

Nice ass. Would love to see it getting pegged while getting jerked off. 

• Like 1

• Members
On 1/19/2019 at 1:55 AM, princealbert420 said:

Nice cock too. Ever think of trimming or shaving completely. Lets see it hard too.  Anything else you want to show too?

I normally keep shaved almost daily during the summer during the winter sometimes I do Let It Go and if there's anything else you want to see just let me know and I will show it to you

• Members
On 1/16/2019 at 8:47 AM, Love Getting Pegged said:

20190115_113230.jpg

Would Love to see you getting pegged.

• Members

Any close up pics of ur cock and balls and asshole with and without something in it, anything. I have a video of my cock and balls tied to and swinging a half full gallon jug of water off it with a Gatorade bottle of water tied to a rope and stuck in my asshole and swinging from it with my kegel muscles. Close ups of both. Extremely close ups. Very graffic but I have to admit my cock is hard talking about it. Another of me trying stick a warm corndog up my ass but had to add mustard to my asshole to assist then ate the corndog. Damn I'm horny. Like I said I will do and show anything anyone wants to see me do. Wish I had some pussy and a cock and 2 assholes to play with. One of each sex even. I'd love to play with a group of men and women. Want to try getting pegged and pissed on by cock and pussies as well as a fun bath and facial. I don't mind some guys cum but I've had other guys cum gag me from the taste and others from the amount. Haven't tasted a pussy or pussy juices I don't like tho or a woman's asshole I wouldn't tongue but I can't say I'd lick every guys asshole tho. But for the most part I have to say I'd lick and suck the majority of mens cocks and balls if they're shaved. Don't like eating hair. I haven't found an asshole I wouldn't fuck tho, male or female. Love a tight puckered asshole and I am always gentle and slow entering. Its kinda cool buttfucking a guys asshole, either on his back cock up to play with and suck on while fucking his ass. But if he sits on my cock on a couch or chair, and rides it can play with and suck it when he's on the upward motion and he can shoot his load wherever you like. So yummy. Can really focus on his cock and making it explode. 

0105192059.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members
On 1/19/2019 at 1:55 AM, princealbert420 said:

Nice cock too. Ever think of trimming or shaving completely. Lets see it hard too.  Anything else you want to show too?

So very fuckable

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members
On 1/21/2019 at 6:00 PM, princealbert420 said:

Any close up pics of ur cock and balls and asshole with and without something in it, anything. I have a video of my cock and balls tied to and swinging a half full gallon jug of water off it with a Gatorade bottle of water tied to a rope and stuck in my asshole and swinging from it with my kegel muscles. Close ups of both. Extremely close ups. Very graffic but I have to admit my cock is hard talking about it. Another of me trying stick a warm corndog up my ass but had to add mustard to my asshole to assist then ate the corndog. Damn I'm horny. Like I said I will do and show anything anyone wants to see me do. Wish I had some pussy and a cock and 2 assholes to play with. One of each sex even. I'd love to play with a group of men and women. Want to try getting pegged and pissed on by cock and pussies as well as a fun bath and facial. I don't mind some guys cum but I've had other guys cum gag me from the taste and others from the amount. Haven't tasted a pussy or pussy juices I don't like tho or a woman's asshole I wouldn't tongue but I can't say I'd lick every guys asshole tho. But for the most part I have to say I'd lick and suck the majority of mens cocks and balls if they're shaved. Don't like eating hair. I haven't found an asshole I wouldn't fuck tho, male or female. Love a tight puckered asshole and I am always gentle and slow entering. Its kinda cool buttfucking a guys asshole, either on his back cock up to play with and suck on while fucking his ass. But if he sits on my cock on a couch or chair, and rides it can play with and suck it when he's on the upward motion and he can shoot his load wherever you like. So yummy. Can really focus on his cock and making it explode. 

0105192059.jpg

You need to fuck this20190212_162253.thumb.jpg.2ac12ec6ac72d69899e14ffe63c45bbc.jpg20190212_162256.thumb.jpg.50b868bccb1670608384d38e0aefc65b.jpg20190212_162258.thumb.jpg.fb16aab3b1496c5e0142698f5087c25f.jpg

• Like 1