Official Community Forums Home

Fantasy/Threesome

My husband and I have been married for 17 years and I have this fantasy (I guess you can call it a threesome) of my husband fucking another woman with big tits and her just eating my pussy out while I watch him get satisfied. I would love to have this fantasy come true but I don't want it with anybody I know and I'm scared to have it with somebody I don't know because of diseases.😲

• Like 3

• 2 months later...
  • Members
On 1/19/2019 at 1:46 AM, Mickey77 said:

My husband and I have been married for 17 years and I have this fantasy (I guess you can call it a threesome) of my husband fucking another woman with big tits and her just eating my pussy out while I watch him get satisfied. I would love to have this fantasy come true but I don't want it with anybody I know and I'm scared to have it with somebody I don't know because of diseases.😲

I wished qed lived close. I have no diseases. I have really big boobs and looking for a fabulous first lesbian experience. I would love to eat your pussy and stick my tongue and make you have an orgasm.  Its such a tirn on thinking about it

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...

My husband and I are doing the same thing. Looking for our first three some experience. I have never been with a girl before so I am a little nervous. I have big boobs and I love boobs. Always wanted to touch some. Haven’t had any one want to join us yet. We are still waiting. 

• Like 1

We are a married couple and have the same fantasy.  We have talked about a threesome and she gets excited about experiencing another female.  Finding a single female has been hard but she has also toyed around with the idea of another guy.  I think if we ever moved forward with this it will probably be with another couple.  We went out and met with a couple once that was willing but it was hard for her to go all in.  The idea is really hot but things start to go through her head and start to scare her like diseases and getting pregnant.  She says that she would want the guy to cum on her amazing big boobs but I think in the heat of the moment she would have him fill up her up.  I think it would be hot to slide in and feel his warm cum or even suck on her clit if she were to be onto of him while riding him reverse cowgirl.  I have a pretty kinky mind but I get scared after I cum.

• Members
On 4/22/2019 at 4:00 AM, BDDandwife said:

My husband and I are doing the same thing. Looking for our first three some experience. I have never been with a girl before so I am a little nervous. I have big boobs and I love boobs. Always wanted to touch some. Haven’t had any one want to join us yet. We are still waiting. 

No waiting here. You can play with my nipples

Let's do it

• Members

How are you guys today? Enjoying the site. Yesterday was busiest and more pictures posted than ever. Care to share?

• Members
On ‎2‎/‎18‎/‎2019 at 12:35 PM, Last2Long said:

My gf has a fantasy that I'm seriously thinking about making a reality. It'd be MFM, but I think I may be "ok" with it. The scenario is her on top of me & a surprise stranger sneaks up behind & we give her double penetration. Sally, I'd love to hear about yours + any advice you have. Here or chat, up to you.

I like the mfm threesome combo. With right people it can be stress free. Lots of emotion has to be put aside for pleasure and comfort. Have fun looking and can message me anytime to vent

• 3 months later...
  • Members

😉😉😉🙌🏽🙌🏽🙌🏽

• Members
10 hours ago, MikeyH said:

Make sure that you find the perfect third person, which is clean and keeps this to herself. It may be an awesome experience if you do it right

I agree there.

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
  • Members

My wife an I are also looking for a couple to play with or male or female to join I wanna watch her get satisfied by another male or female and she also has the same fantasy 

• Members
On 1/28/2019 at 8:50 AM, 6969lovers said:

Mickey,

It can be a little tricky. But once you have done it. It's a rush. Private chat me we can talk about it. 

Sally

Can I message you as well