Official Community Forums Home

I'm a middle aged straight married male. My question is more for the women. Ever since I was nine years old I have had a major interest in women's fullback nylon and satin panties. I enjoy wearing them I love my wife's scent she leaves in them and I really get off masturbating in them. What are your thoughts ladies would you be accepting? My wife of 28 years is completely accepts my fetish.  

• Members

Jpanties. We also have a panty fetish. How i met my wife.. she gave me hers on our second date!  Asked her once and she asked me why. Told her how i wanted to smell her pussy and ass and how i liked to put the crotch in my mouth to suck/taste her sweat. Didnt have the ask twice LOL now she wears em after sex for a couple days, letting our cum drip on them!!! Making em all sweaty amd smelly! And love the color white and black those leave the best stains!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

This is actually more common that many may think. :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Members

I have my own thongs. My gf and i ordered them about a yr ago now. I love the feeling of no underwear or barely any. I also keep my penis and ass also legs completely shaved. Its just a preference and probably is quite comon these days 😬

• 6 months later...
  • Members

I wouldn't understand it, but would accept it, everything else being equal.  We all have our hidden and often embarrassing desires...