Official Community Forums Home

Mega Girth Extender

AB_CA

• Members

A little back story.  I love dirty talk during sex and one time I asked my wife “who had the best cock she has ever had”?  Well she reluctantly said that her ex boyfriend had a cock that was a little shorter than mine however it was thicker.  Well. I just received my “Mega Girth Extender” and tried it on and...  watch out babe!  She’s away for the weekend but when she gets home she’s in for it 😉.   Don’t get me wrong, I have a great cock and she cums all the time with me but I will recommend this bad boy to any guy who likes to give his partner a different experience.   I was semi hard “chubby” and it hugged my cock and it adds 2 inches of girth.   It is soft and firm at the same time!  FYI.  I didn’t trim it, I simply rolled it back “inside out” until I could touch my cock to the inside tip and then rolled it back on my cock.  Great quality.  Not one problem with this big boy 😉

• Like 2

• Members

I've used it on my wife a few times. She enjoys it, but certain angles get painful for her because it's so wide. I did trim mine as I'm not the longest, but stays on snug and you get a surprising amount of feeling for how thick the material is.

• Members

Thanks for the feedback RDT.  I’ll take it easy on my girl and make sure she enjoys the new experience.  Just wondering though.  Do you use lube with yours or do you put it on dry like I did?  I too am amazed at how much I can feel through the material.  I just rubbed my cock and I could feel it 👍

• Members

I put it on me dry, but made sure to use plenty of lube on her. Your girl might be able handle it better than mine though. She was a virgin when we met and has only ever had me. So something that much wider was a big step for her. Good luck, hope she enjoys it.

• Members

Thanks bud.  I appreciate your feedback 👍.  My woman has had 10” (and very thick)  black cock to 5” cock!  Mine is 6” long and 5” girth!  Thinking she’ll love the Fulfillment this gives her 😉

• Like 1

• Members

Hey Rob.  I’m not an expert so I really can’t advise on using this with a very small penis.  The insertable part is about 3.5” around and it really does suck your cock in but if your penis isn’t all the way in to the end, it may be too flimsy because there is too much unused hollow space.  It’s meant to be trimmed to fit your cock and it has 1”, 2” or 3” extender models.    With a micro penis with ED, I would probably go with a strap on.  Depending on what you woman is up for, there are some really good choices!  

• Members

Good luck bud.  I hope it all works out!  And just so you know, there is absolutely nothing wrong with another man satisfying your woman in bed.  If you’re involved it can be extremely hot!  And she’ll always be your girl 😉!  Good luck man!

• Members

Keep me posted man.  I’m actually turned on at your commitment to satisfying your wife.  Hopefully she is able to let her guard down and enjoy herself.  Imagining you eating her pussy as she’s going down on him. Or you giving her a long sensual kiss as she’s getting fucked by a big cock.  Keep me informed haha!  I need a shower now 😉

• 5 weeks later...
  • Members

Holy Moly! 

So I asked my husband if we could get this. He is great in bed. He always gets me off,  but we have just recently, last year or so, started trying toys and things. Anyway the few vibrators that we've gotten haven't really done it for me. Fine I guess for self pleasure but if we are together I would rather have him. I thought this would be both. Something different, but still him. I just opened it and I think it is pretty big. Really girthy, which I wanted but dang! I hope he isn't turned off by it. I do still really want him to try it on me. :) I also want him to know I think his cock is great so if I do enjoy it I'm not sure how much I should react to it. 

• Like 1

• Members
30 minutes ago, Hot married life said:

Holly Molly! 

So I asked my husband if we could get this. He is great in bed. He always gets me off,  but we have just recently, last year or so, started trying toys and things. Anyway the few vibrators that we've gotten haven't really done it for me. Fine I guess for self pleasure but if we are together I would rather have him. I thought this would be both. Something different, but still him. I just opened it and I think it is pretty big. Really girthy, which I wanted but dang! I hope he isn't turned off by it. I do still really want him to try it on me. :) I also want him to know I think his cock is great so if I do enjoy it I'm not sure how much I should react to it. 

My wife reacts honestly and I love her even more for it. When we use it we usually start with another toy to warm her up a bit and stretch everything a little so that it doesn't hurt putting this in. When we do move on to this thing she enjoys it and gets off multiple times. But eventually it starts to be too much as it is harder than the real thing. Even though I'm a lot Smaller than this everything is so engorged by then that she gets off again with just me. Even says it's fun with the sleeve but it's still not as good as me. Hope this helps.

• Members

Thanks for letting me know.  Hubby is on nights all week so we will have to wait to give it a try. I think a glass of wine would go well with it. :)

• Like 1

• Members
2 hours ago, Hot married life said:

Thanks for letting me know.  Hubby is on nights all week so we will have to wait to give it a try. I think a glass of wine would go well with it. :)

Let us know how it goes and what you both think. Have fun!

15 hours ago, Hot married life said:

Holy Moly! 

My ex husband was wary about toys for the longest time. It took month of me reassuring him that sex toys are additives and enhancements, NOT replacements!!! Good luck!!

• Like 1

• Members

Thanks Tyger. He is pretty confident. It might be more me maybe. As in I'm worried about his reaction but I probably shouldn't be. I want to try other things, but I'm also a little self conscious about letting go completely. I think because toys are fake I shouldn't allow myself to enjoy them too much, Except maybe if I'm alone. I'm working on it though Lol ;)

• Like 1

• Members
40 minutes ago, RideDaTrain123 said:

@Hot married life so has Hammer been home to test this our yet? Dying to know what you both thought.

There's a thought. Something to write about. Lol. No sir, not yet. He came home early last night, but  I wanted him not a toy. Maybe that little experiment will be this week. :)

• Members
On 3/3/2019 at 6:32 PM, RideDaTrain123 said:

@Hot married life so has Hammer been home to test this our yet? Dying to know what you both thought.

Ok Ride here it is,

The great thing about the camper is not having to wait for teenagers to go to bed. Point being we had plenty of time. I know I had enough wine to be relaxed, but it was still a little uncomfortable for me. Honestly I'm nice and tight, so this was just a bit much. This one is the 2" and it was wide. Hammer's take on it is it fit snug and stayed on well. He said he could still feel me and that was a turn on. But because I didn't enjoy he didn't enjoy it.  

I would be willing to try it again though. Or maybe a slightly smaller version. Most things deserve a second chance :)

• Members
18 minutes ago, Hot married life said:

Ok Ride here it is,

The great thing about the camper is not having to wait for teenagers to go to bed. Point being we had plenty of time. I know I had enough wine to be relaxed, but it was still a little uncomfortable for me. Honestly I'm nice and tight, so this was just a bit much. This one is the 2" and it was wide. Hammer's take on it is it fit snug and stayed on well. He said he could still feel me and that was a turn on. But because I didn't enjoy he didn't enjoy it.  

I would be willing to try it again though. Or maybe a slightly smaller version. Most things deserve a second chance :)

It is uncomfortable for my wife if we use it right away too. Like you she is pretty tight, so we usually start slow. I'll use fingers for a little bit, then I'll use her larger dildo (1.75" instead of 2") on her to warm/loosen her up a little first. Then when she is good and wet we use the sleeve and she is able to enjoy it for a little while. But after some good pounding with it she starts to get sore. Sorry to hear that it was uncomfortable for you, I hope you get try it again and have fun. 

• 1 year later...

Soooo....what happened??? I know it's been a year, and I'm a slacker, but I'm interested to know!!!

• Members
On 3/26/2020 at 3:57 PM, Tyger said:

Soooo....what happened??? I know it's been a year, and I'm a slacker, but I'm interested to know!!!

Hey Tyger!! 

We never really got into it. It just wasn't quite right. A year ago we were just starting to explore toys and too timid, Lol. Now I share way too much with these nice folks. 😉😂😂😂

• 10 months later...
  • Members
On 1/27/2019 at 12:20 AM, AB_CA said:

A little back story.  I love dirty talk during sex and one time I asked my wife “who had the best cock she has ever had”?  Well she reluctantly said that her ex boyfriend had a cock that was a little shorter than mine however it was thicker.  Well. I just received my “Mega Girth Extender” and tried it on and...  watch out babe!  She’s away for the weekend but when she gets home she’s in for it 😉.   Don’t get me wrong, I have a great cock and she cums all the time with me but I will recommend this bad boy to any guy who likes to give his partner a different experience.   I was semi hard “chubby” and it hugged my cock and it adds 2 inches of girth.   It is soft and firm at the same time!  FYI.  I didn’t trim it, I simply rolled it back “inside out” until I could touch my cock to the inside tip and then rolled it back on my cock.  Great quality.  Not one problem with this big boy 😉

You still able to cum with it on?

• Like 1

• Members
18 hours ago, Haywood25 said:

You still able to cum with it on?

Yes.  I can still feel quite a lot with it on so I can still cum however  I only use it every now and then these days .  And most  times, after the fun of the thicker experience is done, I take it off to give her my load to enjoy.  She likes the feeling of my cock exploding in her pussy.   And having fun with her cum filled pussy afterwards is way more fun than having it all trapped inside the cock sleeve.