Official Community Forums Home

I am looking for a new toy....

ILoveToys

I am looking for a new toy. I have quite a few and have never tried a thrusting toy. This one in the photo is the one that I am really interested in getting. I would really like to know if anyone has tried it and thier experience with it. I am a guy that loves toys and I like anal play. I have read the reviews and watched the video but that dont really say that much. I would like to know anything that would help me make a better informed decision on purchasing this product. If you tighten your muscles up will the thrusting slow down or is it really powerful. The vibrations... are they really powerful or kind of weak? I am sure that they are nothing like a Hitachi magic wand or if you are rich or really love toys the sybian. Also how large is the insertable part? Is it super large in diameter or like a mid sized toy? If its something that a lady would be intimidated by or it was painful. I have used toys that are 1.75 inches in diameter and it was a little tight. So if anyone has tried this toy I would like to hear back from you. Thanks in advance.

20190128_223331.jpg