Official Community Forums Home

Is it weird that i prefer to be completely dominated by females

Pantyqueen

• 3 weeks later...

Nope, not at all. We all have our preferences. So long as they're with willing partners, have fun!!

no, its not weird. If you are with someone, and you love each other, acceptance should be there, no matter who likes what. Its never wrong to say what you like. I know i love unconditionally , and accept everything about him. Always... just wish he would realize that. I would shout it out to everyone and defend him and his thoughts, his everything , with all that i am . ALWAYS ,,,,,, So you just rock on your preferences honey, and whomever has an issue with that doesn't belong in your life. Just stating my opinion, not everyone will agree. 

• 1 month later...
  • Members

I don't think so. I prefer to be dominated sometimes and want to be the dominator sometimes, and sometimes we just do the mutual 50/50 thing, no one in charge. But this would not happen unless she WANTS to be the dominator. Luckily, she does. My ex-wife did not (want to do much of anything after 28 years).

On 2/25/2019 at 8:54 PM, MySecretDoors said:

no, its not weird. If you are with someone, and you love each other, acceptance should be there, no matter who likes what. Its never wrong to say what you like. I know i love unconditionally , and accept everything about him. Always... just wish he would realize that. I would shout it out to everyone and defend him and his thoughts, his everything , with all that i am . ALWAYS ,,,,,, So you just rock on your preferences honey, and whomever has an issue with that doesn't belong in your life. Just stating my opinion, not everyone will agree. 

• 3 months later...