Official Community Forums Home

Going down

Niceguy

• Members

I love going down on her, I'm not talking about a couple of flicks with my tongue I'm talking about investing time between her thighs.  Starting slowly starting at her feet and moving up or starting at her neck and moving down. I love the softness of her lips between her thighs, Iove the smell of the initial taste. I love her extremely wet taste. I love her sounds when I'm there. She is my addiction........

• Like 2

• Members

"If your eyes aren't glued shut by the end, your not doing it right ... "

I enjoy it too.  Wife used to enjoy it more than she seems to now.  Used to say "yippie" when I'd go down.  Now, I don't know if I've lost my touch or if she has changed in some way, but she does not seem to dig it so much.  Have to figure a way to make it more pleasurable. 

• 1 year later...
  • Members

I've always been into eating my wife's pussy, and I still am!

There were some times, when I made her cum with my mouth, the excitement of it all made me cum spontaneously! She's start bucking her hips, and I would start squirting anything and everything I was aimed at! No hands, no nothing......but cum everywhere! Been a few years since that has happened, but I still love giving her oral. 

Good thing. Oral is her favorite! 

• Like 1

• Members

Sorry you're not getting the oral that you want, Luv. I enjoy going down my wife almost as much as I enjoy her sucking on me. I always make sure that she satisfied orally before we do anything else. And I love the taste of her sweet wet pussy juice

• Like 1

• 5 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • Members
On 2/3/2019 at 5:05 AM, Niceguy said:

I love going down on her, I'm not talking about a couple of flicks with my tongue I'm talking about investing time between her thighs.  Starting slowly starting at her feet and moving up or starting at her neck and moving down. I love the softness of her lips between her thighs, Iove the smell of the initial taste. I love her extremely wet taste. I love her sounds when I'm there. She is my addiction........

My husband makes me feel the same way. He really is very passionate when it comes to eating me and I certainly have the appetite to return the favor. I guess you could say we’re addicted to each other. 

• 5 months later...