Official Community Forums Home

Sunbathing topless

Bob Long

• Members

Years ago, when we were dating the girlfriend now wife was working not far from where I was living so she used to come over to my place for her lunch hour sometimes when I was home and even if I wasn't. She used to like to work on her tan, so she would either lay out on a towel or lay on a lounge chair. She would save time by wearing her bikini under her dress. I always teased her and said she should go topless at the local nude beach near where she lived, she laughed and said yeah right, the most I would do is sunbath topless. This lunchtime ritual continued throughout the summer and she was getting a nice golden-brown tan and her big 38DD melons looked better than ever. So, she told me that more than once she felt like someone was watching her. I told her it was her imagination, One morning she was running late and forgot her bikini on the counter at home and figured well no one is around being as I lived in a very rural section so she took off her dress and lay it on the hood of her car and lay out in her matching purple bra and panties that day she spotted her imagination, it was the horny kid next door a real geeky kid worked at the horse farm next door.

She didn't know what to do at first, so she just pretended that she didn't notice him from behind her sunglasses, later that night all he did was watch her and then seemed to be gone when she finally got up to go back to work. I said I would go say something to him but she said no don't bother he was only gawking like guys do and he didn't see anything more than he would at the beach and besides I'm not afraid as she pointed to her bag which contained her 9mm Glock. So, the next day she shows up and like clockwork and sure enough she spots him in the woods a good 30 or 40 yards away and this time she decides she is going to have a little fun with Mr. Gawker as she called him. She reaches into her bag and pulls out a bottle of lotion and begins to rub it on her legs belly and then works her way up to her melons and that when the show really starts. She rubs lotion all over them and starts massaging them and puts her hands down inside her top and plays with her nipples removes one hand and slips it into the side of her bikini bottom and rubs her pussy this goes on for a few minutes and abruptly stop picks up her stuff and heads off to put her dress back on and head back to work.

She continues her little shows for the remainder of the week, every day doing her rub down and having her private audience really got her hot, one day she decided to wear a thong that barely covered her pussy she wore it so he could see her nice round ass as she rubbed her lotion on it and she ran her hands up her inner thighs until she reached her pussy, she lay on her belly facing him and undid the strings of her bikini so her back was exposed all the time very careful to keep an eye on him and her bag was close at hand, She can shoot the nuts off a gnat at 50 yards so she isn’t too concerned. So her time is up and she gets up as if she’s in a hurry and pretends to forget and instinctively covers her boobs with her arm picks up her top and blanket and bag and heads off to the car she flings her bikini top over her shoulder as a final taunt.

The next day was Friday and she told me she only had to work a half day, so I planned on getting home early to start on an early weekend. I slowly pull in the long gravel driveway with my truck and spot her laying back yard, so I stopped only a few feet in off the road. I reached for my binoculars that were in the glove box kept there for checking out the local white tail situation and I get an eyeful of her massive melons glistening in the sun I look beyond her and see her admirer standing just shy of the tree line with his hand on his exposed cock. Slowly I get out of my truck gently close the door, so I don't spook him just like watching a buck. I walked up on her and stood over her, remarkably he was still there figuring that he was concealed enough by standing a few feet in off the tree line. She said quietly I got your text and heard the gravel in the driveway and was hoping it was you, asking is he still there I said yup, and he’s got his cock in his hand you must have him hard as rock by now. Without saying a word, she reaches up and tugs at my belt and undid it with one hand I follow her que and unzip my pants and she pulls them down and exposes my cock and she starts stroking it and leans up and give it a kiss on the head and takes me in her mouth. She now sits up  so she is seated on the lounge chair and has her hand on my cock as she's sucking it, I am stroking her hair and start to moan and softly said well if we're going to put on a show let's go for it and I reach around and untied the string of her bikini around her neck so it fell open exposing her massive tits.

Her pink nipples the size of your thumb surrounded by her silver dollar sized areola were hard as a couple of pencil erasers. I am fondling her tits and pulling at her nipples as she is sucking my cock taking me deeper in her mouth. she takes a moment to ask me is he still watching, I said yup, and she goes back down on my cock. I am now getting hard as a rock and feel like I can't hold out much longer I told her if you don't slow down I am gonna cum in your mouth. She looks up at me and said I’d love that but first put it in my pussy first and fuck me some.

I told her bend over and put your hands on the lounge chair I get behind her and pull her bikini bottom to the side and slip my hard cock in her pussy and start pumping her from behind her big tits slapping together and swinging wildly I glance casually so as not to notice and I see her Gawker pumping his cock. She told me later on she was looking right at him making eye contact with him as she was getting pumped and her moans were directed directly at him on purpose. At one point she gets vocal saying come on stroke it cum for me she was directly taunting him which later I remarked I couldn’t believe how brazen she was. She lets out loud enough for her friend to hear, fuck me harder. So, I feverishly pumped my cock into her dripping wet pussy, just as I am about to blow my load into her, she blurts out loudly I want you in my mouth.

I pull out of her now soaking wet pussy and she sucks me cock until I was about to blow my load in her mouth and let out a load groan, she opened her mouth and grabbed my spurting cock and feverishly pumped it with just the head in her mouth, she purposely allowed me to showered her 38DD melons with cum. She then took her fingers and gathered up some of my, cum from her tits and stuck her fingers in her mouth and erotically sucked it clean she told me that entire time she continued looking directly at him and there was no mistaking that he was looking right back at her. She said that he was pumping his cock furiously and even saw him cum.  Later while recounting the event she said he didn't have much of a cock but did seems to shoot and impressive load. I almost collapsed when I came and was shaking a bit. She said come on let go do some serious fucking with her exposed big tits bouncing she tuned to where her Gawker was standing and waved goodbye to him, she said the look on his face was priceless.

We went inside and fucked like a couple of horny rabbits the entire weekend and talked about her gawker and how much of a turn on it was for her to know someone was watching us have sex. This coming from the woman who wouldn't show cleavage when we first started dating.

We talked about it the event and I asked if she would like to perhaps have some voyeur sex, she smiled and said hmm that might be interesting. I told her not to be concerned with him coming back, she said please leave the kid alone he’s just a boy. I told her I wouldn’t say anything if she didn’t want me to, but I’d know if he came back. She asked what do you have ESP or somethings? I replied no I have game cameras set up all around the property and they send an alert signal to my phone so I can see what they see real time. As she lay on my chest for a few minutes she said real time so were you, I said watching you looking at her smiling I said every day and kissed her, she said I don’t know if I feel secured knowing that your watching me or my boyfriend is some kind a pervert. I laughed and said I did ask you if you wanted to be watched having sex. She smiled and said kiss me you pervert and later suggested I record us having sex that weekend. She said on days it was too cloudy or weather wasn’t right for tanning she sit at lunch time at and watch the videos of us and get herself off

She continued her sunbathing and kept a watchful eye for her friend, but he never came back, who knows what happened to him she said looking back on it if it happened now, she never would have gone that far but said she has no regrets