Official Community Forums Home

Can't get enough

Wisconsin Cougar

• Members

This morning my husband left early for the lake to do some ice fishing and me still in bed i texted my 30 year old lover and he text back that he would be over in 1/2 an hour. Laying in bed with my toy he let himself in and as always was rock hard and ready to give me my favorite sex. There are not to many men who can cum and maintain a hardon and keep going. He just left, i have a hurting pussy from the pounding he just gave me, for over an hour he pounded me like his whore. Of course we know i am but just goes without saying i love being a slut. The best part of him is he knew i got laid last night and my pussy still smelled of sex and thats what really turns him on, and what turns me on is after he has pumped me for a while he slides his dick into my mouth and i can taste the nastiness of my pussy. He says smelling my pussy after others have fucked me really gets him going. He knows that i will always clean his cock for him before he leaves and my breath stinks of sex.

• Like 4

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • Members

Hey all, I am not going to blow smoke up anyone’s skirt but yes my husband Chris knows and accepts I am a sexual whore. I was reluctant to open our bedroom to others but it has been and continues to be the highlight of my day. Even though I fucked up and stepped out of bounds he forgave me and we continue to enjoy the pleasures of others. Over spring break I left early to Florida to start our 2 week vacation, Chris my husband was going to be a few days late as he was over seas working. We have a mutual friend who owns and maintains a home on the water on a 46 ft sail boat. 

After flying into Key West I rented a car and drove to Marathon and let Justin know I was almost there, he was waiting for me at the marina in his dingy and we went to his boat that was moored about a half mile off shore. He lives a simple life, sailboat, small galley for cooking lots of great weather , almost the perfect setting for living. I am almost envious as he is so care free. He and Chris are close friends from years of working together and Justin one day said fuck this, I’m outta here and started this lifestyle. 

When I 1st met Justin I was not too impressed , he was a free spirited naughty boy who smokes pot cusses drinks like a sailor and his sexual proclivities are on the extreme side. Moored up in a secluded area of the marina the closest boat was perhaps 100 yards away from anyone else, nestled in some mangroves offered lots of privacy. When I travel to Florida I pack very light so caring only a small duffel bag I had everything I needed. We arrived at his boat where I was greeted with a huge hug and kiss and a hardy welcome aboard. Over the years I have come to looking forward to our meeting up with him and his quirks. Kinky in nature he has some very interesting sexual tendencies. He is very bi or almost totally gay but that doesn’t stop him from destroying a pussy. He knew Chris wasn’t going to be there for a couple of days so he figured he would show me the sunset on the gulf side so we motored out of the marina into the gulf for the sunset. 

Sailing off shore he becomes an animal, he loves being naked and I love seeing him naked, he has a nice 7 inch dick that is bent a bit and he never fails to bring me to orgasm. His dick is very distinctive and I crave his dick. His beard is full and tickles my pussy when he eats me. Just as I swallowed his load Chris text me saying I suppose you have already taken a load from Justin, I text back saying of course, he said awesome, see you tomorrow night. Returning to his mooring we ate dinner and relaxed in the dim light naked listening to Mozart, drinking beer and just relaxing. After a night of great sex, we awoke in the morning to cloudy skies and the threat of rain but if you know the weather in Florida just wait 10 minutes and it all changes. As a boat owner he is very anal about his boat and we spent the morning cleaning and getting everything ready for Chris to arrive. Chris is also an accomplished sailor which is how they met. We planned on a week long sailing trip just the 3 of us. Driving to Key West I picked up Chris at the airport and we drove back to marathon and Justin was there to meet us. 

Surprisingly we didn’t have sex that night, the boys were busy readying the boat for our voyage. Chris looked funny wearing only shorts and no tan like Justin had, but the boys were all business getting everything ready to go, these 2 are very serious about sailing and safety so everything has to be right before we set sail. We departed at 630 AM with calm seas and little wind. We motored into the gulf on a gorgeous sunrise as the boys prepared to put her under sail. Far enough out from shore as expected Justin was naked as was Chris, seeing these 2men in their element is a huge turn on. Not wanting to be left out I too lost my shirt and now totally naked basking in the hot Florida sun. Making 8 knots under moderate wind Justin made breakfast as Chris was at the helm. Being around these 2 naked men was making me horny, coming topside and no one else around I bent down to to kiss Chris and try to get him excited enough to fuck me, no luck. They were to involved in sailing the boat saying later girl, we have weather coming in so be ready. A healthy front was moving our way and as usual the boys were at the ready. After 3 hours of rough seas and me being sea sick they got us through it with no issues. We continued north along the Coast about 10 miles off shore and Justin took us to a mooring that he installed years ago and we moored up for the night. Still in rolling 3 ft seas it was hard to  maintain balance as the boat rolled from side to side. I don’t know nor do I care how these guys figure out how to navigate and find a tiny fucking bouy in the middle of the gulf to tie up to but they do it like they breathe. 

So once we tied off to this bouy, the boys readied the boat for the night. Justin was on the radio talking to another boat and to my surprise it wasn’t going to be just us tonight. As the other boat approached we put out the bumpers and tied our boats together. Hey I know these people, and said hey glad to see you, once tied up and secure the party really started . Julie and John wasted no time coming on board and we drank and grilled shrimp as we all were naked half horned up and knowing what was coming. Julie is like a mirror image of me, she loves cock as much as anyone and is not shy about it, my pussy has been wet all day disappointed that I didn’t get any dick today, but now I had 1 horned up pussy and 3 hung men in my company. I have come to learn to never under estimate how well the boys plan things. 

Once the party started I was so horned up seeing the boys pleasure each other’s dicks as I gladly ate Julie’s pussy which was as wet as me. I felt someone sticking his dick in me but didn’t know who, who cares just fuck me. Before I knew it I was swallowing another dick , after a long evening of sex I was exhausted, leaking cum and stinking like a whore I jumped in the ocean to clean up and after a night of much needed sleep we all had a great time having breakfast before John and Julie head out. What a vacation, can’t wait to go back. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

• Members
16 hours ago, Wisconsin Cougar said:

Hey all, I am not going to blow smoke up anyone’s skirt but yes my husband Chris knows and accepts I am a sexual whore. I was reluctant to open our bedroom to others but it has been and continues to be the highlight of my day. Even though I fucked up and stepped out of bounds he forgave me and we continue to enjoy the pleasures of others. Over spring break I left early to Florida to start our 2 week vacation, Chris my husband was going to be a few days late as he was over seas working. We have a mutual friend who owns and maintains a home on the water on a 46 ft sail boat. 

After flying into Key West I rented a car and drove to Marathon and let Justin know I was almost there, he was waiting for me at the marina in his dingy and we went to his boat that was moored about a half mile off shore. He lives a simple life, sailboat, small galley for cooking lots of great weather , almost the perfect setting for living. I am almost envious as he is so care free. He and Chris are close friends from years of working together and Justin one day said fuck this, I’m outta here and started this lifestyle. 

When I 1st met Justin I was not too impressed , he was a free spirited naughty boy who smokes pot cusses drinks like a sailor and his sexual proclivities are on the extreme side. Moored up in a secluded area of the marina the closest boat was perhaps 100 yards away from anyone else, nestled in some mangroves offered lots of privacy. When I travel to Florida I pack very light so caring only a small duffel bag I had everything I needed. We arrived at his boat where I was greeted with a huge hug and kiss and a hardy welcome aboard. Over the years I have come to looking forward to our meeting up with him and his quirks. Kinky in nature he has some very interesting sexual tendencies. He is very bi or almost totally gay but that doesn’t stop him from destroying a pussy. He knew Chris wasn’t going to be there for a couple of days so he figured he would show me the sunset on the gulf side so we motored out of the marina into the gulf for the sunset. 

Sailing off shore he becomes an animal, he loves being naked and I love seeing him naked, he has a nice 7 inch dick that is bent a bit and he never fails to bring me to orgasm. His dick is very distinctive and I crave his dick. His beard is full and tickles my pussy when he eats me. Just as I swallowed his load Chris text me saying I suppose you have already taken a load from Justin, I text back saying of course, he said awesome, see you tomorrow night. Returning to his mooring we ate dinner and relaxed in the dim light naked listening to Mozart, drinking beer and just relaxing. After a night of great sex, we awoke in the morning to cloudy skies and the threat of rain but if you know the weather in Florida just wait 10 minutes and it all changes. As a boat owner he is very anal about his boat and we spent the morning cleaning and getting everything ready for Chris to arrive. Chris is also an accomplished sailor which is how they met. We planned on a week long sailing trip just the 3 of us. Driving to Key West I picked up Chris at the airport and we drove back to marathon and Justin was there to meet us. 

Surprisingly we didn’t have sex that night, the boys were busy readying the boat for our voyage. Chris looked funny wearing only shorts and no tan like Justin had, but the boys were all business getting everything ready to go, these 2 are very serious about sailing and safety so everything has to be right before we set sail. We departed at 630 AM with calm seas and little wind. We motored into the gulf on a gorgeous sunrise as the boys prepared to put her under sail. Far enough out from shore as expected Justin was naked as was Chris, seeing these 2men in their element is a huge turn on. Not wanting to be left out I too lost my shirt and now totally naked basking in the hot Florida sun. Making 8 knots under moderate wind Justin made breakfast as Chris was at the helm. Being around these 2 naked men was making me horny, coming topside and no one else around I bent down to to kiss Chris and try to get him excited enough to fuck me, no luck. They were to involved in sailing the boat saying later girl, we have weather coming in so be ready. A healthy front was moving our way and as usual the boys were at the ready. After 3 hours of rough seas and me being sea sick they got us through it with no issues. We continued north along the Coast about 10 miles off shore and Justin took us to a mooring that he installed years ago and we moored up for the night. Still in rolling 3 ft seas it was hard to  maintain balance as the boat rolled from side to side. I don’t know nor do I care how these guys figure out how to navigate and find a tiny fucking bouy in the middle of the gulf to tie up to but they do it like they breathe. 

So once we tied off to this bouy, the boys readied the boat for the night. Justin was on the radio talking to another boat and to my surprise it wasn’t going to be just us tonight. As the other boat approached we put out the bumpers and tied our boats together. Hey I know these people, and said hey glad to see you, once tied up and secure the party really started . Julie and John wasted no time coming on board and we drank and grilled shrimp as we all were naked half horned up and knowing what was coming. Julie is like a mirror image of me, she loves cock as much as anyone and is not shy about it, my pussy has been wet all day disappointed that I didn’t get any dick today, but now I had 1 horned up pussy and 3 hung men in my company. I have come to learn to never under estimate how well the boys plan things. 

Once the party started I was so horned up seeing the boys pleasure each other’s dicks as I gladly ate Julie’s pussy which was as wet as me. I felt someone sticking his dick in me but didn’t know who, who cares just fuck me. Before I knew it I was swallowing another dick , after a long evening of sex I was exhausted, leaking cum and stinking like a whore I jumped in the ocean to clean up and after a night of much needed sleep we all had a great time having breakfast before John and Julie head out. What a vacation, can’t wait to go back. 

This is amazing 

• Like 1

Hot story!! Thanks for sharing!!!

• Like 1

• Members

Hey all, as you probably guessed , we are in the Florida keys a lot and enjoy the hell out of it. The lifestyle there is something Chris and I really enjoy and we are seriously considering selling our property and retiring in Marathon. I am truly amazed at how many like minded couples do the same thing. The upcoming 4th of July wil once again find us there and this time we are looking at a couple different boats. Being able to sun bathe naked year round is something I look forward too. No freezing my ass off in Wisconsin for 6 months a year. Looking forward to meeting and playing with new friends, sharing our experiences into retirement . Should be our new adventure and am looking so forward to it. 

• 2 months later...
  • Members

Hey all, as I report my latest adventure of my latest sexual endeavor, I ponder the ramifications of sharing my sexual wants and needs to others, however I love to write about the great sexual experiences that I encounter and I am now approaching 58 years old there seems to be a never ending flow of sexual fun I have. The fact that I can make a man want to bed me is a turn on in of itself. As we head into labor day weekend, my husband Chris and I are attending a horse show in Central Nebraska, and there was a couple from Colorado who instantly caught our eye. Although not so much looking for sex but always keeping a keen out for whoever wants to play, Chris and this guy were grooming the horses and drinking beer when when his wife approached me and started a conversation. Light at 1st but then became interesting. After trading some secrets I learned she is bi and her husband was as well and I admitted to being a like minded soul as well. In her late 40’s she had a gorgeous body nice round firm ass long flowing Auburn hair, her husband filled out his jeans very nicely and one could tell he was sporting a nice package. 

Upon learning this my crotch got wet and in the privacy of our camper she whispered that after we show, we could get together for some night fun. I smiled and said I was looking forward to it. The rest of the day we all exchanged sexual innuendos and laughed at our shyness, a couple of times out of eye sight of others she would rub my ass and and tease my pussy letting me know she was serious. After the show the guys were getting along nicely and after a long day of showing and grooming the horses we needed a shower. Once we bedded the horses down for the night we headed off to our hotel we’re they were staying as well. We showered and met up at the bar where the conversation quickly went full tilt sexual. I am amazed at how many like minded people are out there who are willing to share their sexual proclivities and I loved every minute of it. Let your imagination take you the rest of the way. Thanks.

• Like 1

• 9 months later...
  • Members

Everybody says they want a kinky slut for a partner.....but when they get one they don't realize at some point you have to get to know the PERSON. As Chris Rock said ...no matter how hot or freaky a woman is, there's a guy somewhere that's tired of *ucking her (and I'll argue vice versa).

So while it's fun to say all these things about wanting a 24/7 kinky slutty gal, remember you WILL at some point dial out. Dialing back in is another deal entirely.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 6/16/2020 at 8:52 AM, HuntersvilleNC said:

Everybody says they want a kinky slut for a partner.....but when they get one they don't realize at some point you have to get to know the PERSON. As Chris Rock said ...no matter how hot or freaky a woman is, there's a guy somewhere that's tired of *ucking her (and I'll argue vice versa).

So while it's fun to say all these things about wanting a 24/7 kinky slutty gal, remember you WILL at some point dial out. Dialing back in is another deal entirely.

You are right. But it's fun while it lasts!!!!!

What you said reminds me of the song by Rick James "Superfreak".

• Members
14 hours ago, Tyger said:

You are right. But it's fun while it lasts!!!!!

What you said reminds me of the song by Rick James "Superfreak".

True talk!

• 1 month later...
  • Members
On 2/9/2019 at 8:35 AM, Wisconsin Cougar said:

This morning my husband left early for the lake to do some ice fishing and me still in bed i texted my 30 year old lover and he text back that he would be over in 1/2 an hour. Laying in bed with my toy he let himself in and as always was rock hard and ready to give me my favorite sex. There are not to many men who can cum and maintain a hardon and keep going. He just left, i have a hurting pussy from the pounding he just gave me, for over an hour he pounded me like his whore. Of course we know i am but just goes without saying i love being a slut. The best part of him is he knew i got laid last night and my pussy still smelled of sex and thats what really turns him on, and what turns me on is after he has pumped me for a while he slides his dick into my mouth and i can taste the nastiness of my pussy. He says smelling my pussy after others have fucked me really gets him going. He knows that i will always clean his cock for him before he leaves and my breath stinks of sex.

Damn you are my kind of woman. Let's get together soon as possible

• 1 month later...