Official Community Forums Home

Any bi men

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

I'm bi. Not into kissing or anything with men. Just sexual activity. Like the Greeks,almost anyway. They had sex with men for fun and women for breeding, I like having fun sex with both men and women. Prefer pussy but gotta do what u gotta do. Lol. It's all just skin and if you'll buttfuck a woman it's the same with a guy except men are hairy, but I'm not into really hairy or obsessed men or women for that matter. I like playing with another guys cock and balls and making it cum

0221191420.jpg

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

• Members
19 minutes ago, princealbert420 said:

I'm bi. Not into kissing or anything with men. Just sexual activity. Like the Greeks,almost anyway. They had sex with men for fun and women for breeding, I like having fun sex with both men and women. Prefer pussy but gotta do what u gotta do. Lol. It's all just skin and if you'll buttfuck a woman it's the same with a guy except men are hairy, but I'm not into really hairy or obsessed men or women for that matter. I like playing with another guys cock and balls and making it cum

0221191420.jpg

Damn I want you

• Members
29 minutes ago, Love Getting Pegged said:

Damn I want you

This is a couple months ago but I will send a better more recent one in a little while too. Would you like to see me play with my asshole too or not. I can fuck it with a toy or smoked sausage or whatever you want me to. Close ups even. Here's one of me jerking off and cumming in the bath and another of me outside in Wyoming pissing naked. Lol

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 7 months later...
  • Members
On 2/11/2019 at 1:56 PM, Love Getting Pegged said:

Any bi men or women that would like to chat

Bi guy wants some cock

• 5 months later...
  • Members

I AM VERY BI!!! I enjoy my plugs and pspot stimulators... also not into kissing or sucking but... will help get thinks hard and ready...

I AM A VERY GOOD BOTTOM!!!

AND LOVE TO BE FILLED UP

• Like 2

• Members

Like a buddy of mine told me, its all about getting off. Since my divorce I have been fortunate enough to meet a totally bisexual women who is not only sexy but encourages my bi side. I have openly admitted to her my love of cock and I really get off rocking his world. Being totally compliant to his needs he takes his pleasure anyway he wants. I love being his submissive man whore. Sometimes when I think its just going to be a quick oral session ends up with my ass full of his man cream. I love this portion of my life,. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Members
On 4/9/2020 at 8:01 AM, BRAD95 said:

I AM VERY BI!!! I enjoy my plugs and pspot stimulators... also not into kissing or sucking but... will help get thinks hard and ready...

I AM A VERY GOOD BOTTOM!!!

AND LOVE TO BE FILLED UP

@BRAD95 get into so ass playlarge.0717192244a.jpg.e49a81842198e67e2798003bba326c22.jpg

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Members

What’s even better than being Bi is having a totally Bi girlfriend who is a freak in bed. Our close group of like minded friends are all in and the time we share is nothing short of awesome. Whether it’s seeing her and her girlfriend sucking me or me sucking a cock we have an awesome time. She loves sucking cock while another fucks her creamy fuck box. 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Members
On 8/27/2020 at 9:43 PM, Mill said:

I am on the bi side anyone want to meet

I would after seeing your cock I have a couple places for you to put it 

• Members
On 8/27/2020 at 9:43 PM, Mill said:

I am on the bi side anyone want to meet

@Mill bi guy in Florida, laidback surfer nudists, phone sex, text sex, sharing pictures.. Let's cum together

• 1 month later...
  • Members

Anyone get any cock over the holidays?

• 2 months later...
  • Members

Yes I've had plenty of good moments in my life 😉

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members

Tell us ...