Official Community Forums Home

CROSSDRESSING

ekberg

Guest Crazy Cat

Interesting topic. A while back I had a male friend reveal he liked to wear silky stockings. I was surprised how that idea turned me on. I don't think I would want to see him in my evening gowns, but the stocking thing did turn me on. And I was thrilled he shared that side of himself with me. 

I think that, so long as a person is open about it, and not sneaking it, there's nothing wrong with it. :)

Since I'm now with a woman, but she's more tom-boyish (not butch), it's not an issue for me. LOL

But, when I was with my husband, I'm not sure how I would've reacted. Though, when he had wanted me to peg him, that was a big turn on!

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Crazy Cat
On 3/5/2019 at 1:37 PM, Chris&Rusty said:

Well....OK. OR "DUH"... BUT, the world needs more women like Dilyla, Crazy Cat, Tyger....that would make for a much nicer world!!! (you guys are the greatest in my book)

No, thats not the best I can do. My wife and I have that "lets talk it over" thing going on. I didn't know I would react a certain way when she tossed me a pair of stockings and said "try these on."  And I did. And guess what? Then she said "put this on" with a waist cincher garter belt. And we found a place for us. No matter what the world thinks, we don't really care. Like I said, it's a place for us that we have. I wish everyone could have the openness. 

So there are no secrets and that works great, I'm not gay, I must be the tomboyish....how does that work? Really. I must be a "lipstick lesbian"???? (don't you get dare get mad at the tag please-just trying to put this in a better perspective) Kill me, lesbian I be as long as I have all the benefits of be so called.

That was in 1995. I was a little confused with me in the beginning, and I wish more women were like you and Dilyla, Crazy Cat. I could make the lame excuse that mens unders are crap (they are) and womens unders changed the world for me (and they did) but realistically it was a suggestion from Baby, saw the twinkle (the kinky) in her eye, we had only been together a month (should of popped it on me day one) and looking back at it it's kinda an extension of toys we love and use. I do love the feel of them. Erotic. It's a at home bedroom (whole house now that the kids are gone!!!) I don't want to be  woman, Baby's good with that, I don't go out wearing anything, and it's something women need to think about when deciding on a SO, is it something you'd like or just tolerate? I don't know if I could change after this amount of time enjoying this. And it's not like hair and make-up and dresses and heels. Never had a shoe on, dress, wig, face stuff. That would waste time. We talked that over, why try to pretty me up when I could have my face glued to her pussy, or fucking-(crude but simple)  Then we had to get me some stuff-so ladies, if ya like lingerie shopping, if there is that openness and your SO is wanting to try and maybe like, you get to spend shopping time picking out things you both want. (And no, it's not all the time either, Baby helps work on the classic hot rod and go to cruise in's) Second hand stores are the best for some, and stockings from the 60's can be had for .99 cents-still in original packages too!!! Rambled on long enough........................

Fabulous, love your response. Hope more couples read this and it opens doors for them. I know my husband will never get it or go there. So my friendship with my shopping buddy, and our love for silky things is so very special to me....pet something silky today....even put it on. You may be surprised how it makes you feel.😘

• 2 weeks later...

Well I first want to say that I think it's absolutely courageous for someone to bring up this topic of crossdressing for it's one that many people just dont truly understand. I would like to now ask if anyone has any great ways for me to obtain lingerie such as bras and panties for free. If you do please reply back at adrazar27@gmail.com. Thanks for any and all advice.

• 1 month later...
  • Members

When my wife is at work, I like to dress up in women's lingerie. I also have dreams about being a woman. Wearing lingerie helps me and liberates me for that moment. I love it. I would like to get the courage to share that with her but I don't know how she'll take it. I do identify as a man but I love to let my woman side come out. I hate repressing stuff like that. I've found coming on this site and sharing these things is also very helpful. I think it's okay if a woman isn't always feminine and man isn't always masculine. Also if you anyone love lingerie and yandy and adoreme are awesome. 

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members
On 2/15/2019 at 2:56 PM, Dilyla said:

I am very open so if he wanted to cross dress I wouldn't judge. You are who you are and like what you like!

I agree. I myself don’t fully cross dress. I do like to wear the panties though. It feels so much nicer to wear 

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

My wife knows I sometimes like to wear panties.  She even bought me one pair.  She is ok with it, but says it seems weird why I want to wear them.  I don't know if she likes it or just tolerates it.   I have askes her to peg me but thus far she is not into that idea yet 

• Members
8 hours ago, M1959P said:

I love wearing womens panties they feel great against my cock. And so light. Very comfortable and sexy

I love how a nice pair feels on my ass as I walk around in my jeans.

• Members
17 minutes ago, Corvus said:

Is it just panties for you guys? Or do you like wearing other things like stockings? I love wearing stockings. 😜

Pretty much only panties.  Although not apposed to the idea.

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
  • Members
On 3/7/2019 at 1:16 PM, Guest Crazy Cat said:

Fabulous, love your response. Hope more couples read this and it opens doors for them. I know my husband will never get it or go there. So my friendship with my shopping buddy, and our love for silky things is so very special to me....pet something silky today....even put it on. You may be surprised how it makes you feel.😘

We both would be interested in learning more about this with you two