Official Community Forums Home
Click here to get a free mini air clit toy + storage bag.

Sex in front of another couple

My best friend and I have been talking, and we would like to have sex with our wives in the same room.  Has anyone had experience with this?  I am not interested in swapping (though we have discussed tag teaming our wives), but think it would be hot to have sex with my wife in front of them, while they did the same.  Thanks in advance.

• Like 3

• Members

Not in the same room, but another couple we know watched us through the window. More than once too. Didn’t know it at the time, but she told my wife all about it later. A complete ‘blow by blow’ so to speak, so it was obvious they had watched! ;)

It was hot to hear what they were doing while they watched! 

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

Fucking in the same room as another couple is a fantasy of mine, so I say go for it. You mentioned tag teaming your wives. Does this mean you fuck your wife while he fucks his and then you swap? If you swap, do you cum in his wife and he cums in yours? 

In my fantasy, my boyfriend and I are fucking in the same room as another couple. We are side by side on a bed. While they’re pumping each of us, she and I are kissing and licking each other’s breasts and nipples. She and I are the only ones interacting outside of the couples. I must say, I’m jealous of you and your wife. 😉

• Like 5

• 10 months later...
  • Members

My wife has a 2nd cousin named Trisha and they used to get all tangled up in their teens. She has described some of those encounters while we were fucking & it gets us both off quick!!! 

We went to her family reunion in Vegas a couple years ago and after some drinks and a strip club Trisha & her husband ended up back at our hotel room. The wives started making out as soon as we got inside, soon the bras came off & the tit sucking started, then the panties came off, after they got to spend some quality time getting each other moist (men watching hard as a rock) they ended up on their knees side by side on the one bed being fucked dogstyle by their own husband. I could tell Dawn was getting sooo hot seeing Trisha being fucked, they were holding hands so hard Dawns nail cut into her hand and she never stopped or said a word. I’ve always thought Trisha was a little cum slut so seeing her getting pounded was an incredible turn on for me too. Trisha’s husband kept looking at my wifes bouncing tits constantly enjoying the view he was getting as she was pushing back into me like a beast wanting everything I could give her. My wife came first which then got me off, then Trisha, then we all collapsed on the bed. Afterwards we had some bottled water and they talked about family memories for a bit then said their goodbyes and left. 

That night has created so many hot nights since.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• Members

balls deep that story got me hard had a little rub i dont know if my wife would do it but she is hot

• 5 months later...
  • Members
On Friday, March 15, 2019 at 12:43 AM, Luvz2fuq said:

Fucking in the same room as another couple is a fantasy of mine, so I say go for it. You mentioned tag teaming your wives. Does this mean you fuck your wife while he fucks his and then you swap? If you swap, do you cum in his wife and he cums in yours? 

In my fantasy, my boyfriend and I are fucking in the same room as another couple. We are side by side on a bed. While they’re pumping each of us, she and I are kissing and licking each other’s breasts and nipples. She and I are the only ones interacting outside of the couples. I must say, I’m jealous of you and your wife. 😉

So would you two be interested in getting together with us for some good hot DVP SEX WITH the two of us?

• 9 months later...

I'm new here, but the first time a partna walked in while my wifey was eating my dick .. And we both realized how fkn turned on we were... It has been a wonderful experience, where now thousands of people watch us and blow loads to our vids.  And we even love watching each other make someone else shiver, moan, and EXPLODE! 16 Years we been together tho...So some people may not understand how sexy it can be......

10 sec hot head

• Like 1

• 10 months later...