Official Community Forums Home

Wife has a bull...

😜 my wife and recently discussed the issue of her getting a bull for her greater sex needs. I was so turned on the the fact of another man having his way with her that we went and found a great bull for her.  Now we have been at this for 2-3 months and I'm more excited now than when we began. Hes talking about using me now. I'm a straight man but after talking to my wife, she has me talked into it and says it's not a gay act but it shows my love to her and that I would do anything to please her. I'm down to try it but a little hesitant, and why does turn me on now and never did before?Any advise ?

• Like 3

• Members

Hey J...  been married a while, into swinging big time. Straight too. He might wanna do you too, if he talked to ur wife and she's talking you into it too... she wants to see you fucked! Glad to see ur cuckolding! I've gotten as far as eating the creampie outta her ass/pussy after she's been "filled" only once when she had a dick in her pussy (pumping her) got soooo horny licked him clean when he was pumping my wife whenhe was  cumming in her! Try it, i gotta get enough balls to have someone do me!

• Like 2

If all parties are game, why not?

• Members
On 2/22/2019 at 1:47 PM, Juan said:

Hey J...  been married a while, into swinging big time. Straight too. He might wanna do you too, if he talked to ur wife and she's talking you into it too... she wants to see you fucked! Glad to see ur cuckolding! I've gotten as far as eating the creampie outta her ass/pussy after she's been "filled" only once when she had a dick in her pussy (pumping her) got soooo horny licked him clean when he was pumping my wife whenhe was  cumming in her! Try it, i gotta get enough balls to have someone do me!

love eating creampie would love to eat it while a dick is filling my wife!

• Like 1

• Members

How about him cumming in wifes pussy.. and you fuck her after feeling his cum in her? Its a great feeling all that cum in her... 

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

I don’t know what it says about me, but I want soo badly to watch my wife get fucked by a well hung black guy it’s not even funny. She is quite the size queen, so he would need to be packing some meat. She loves a big dick, so much, I use a girth enhancement sleeve to stretch her pussy, and she loves it. As well do I, after she cums a couple of times, I take sleeve off, and get mine. It’s sooo wet, stretched and sloppy, it is an incredible turn on. I wish she would be open enough to fuck another guy in front of me, and let me fuck her after he has shot off in her. Sloppy and nasty is the way I love it.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

I like all that and would love to be in on that! Id get down with either of you; David Eugene, and Juan. I like to lick my buddy’s cum out of my girls pussy and share it with her with a good kiss while I’m fucking her hot twat. We would then both suck him hard again while I’m pounding her.

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
  • Members
On 2/22/2019 at 1:34 PM, Just the beginning said:

😜 my wife and recently discussed the issue of her getting a bull for her greater sex needs. I was so turned on the the fact of another man having his way with her that we went and found a great bull for her.  Now we have been at this for 2-3 months and I'm more excited now than when we began. Hes talking about using me now. I'm a straight man but after talking to my wife, she has me talked into it and says it's not a gay act but it shows my love to her and that I would do anything to please her. I'm down to try it but a little hesitant, and why does turn me on now and never did before?Any advise ?

If it turns you an and your wife is encouraging you to try it, why not try at least once, you never know, you may enjoy it more than you imagined you would

• Members

If My wife give me that opportunity I'd jumped at the chance in a heartbeat

• Like 1

• Members

it can be fun,,,,,,,,,,lots of fun, dont know if he had ED or what he would video it,,,,,,