Official Community Forums Home

New again

Hot married life

• Members

Hi all, 

I joined the end of December. I made a post or two but then I deleted them. I posted a picture Sunday but then also deleted it. Lol. Nervous I guess. I was trying to put up a little profile pic but I'm not sure how. :) Anyway this forum is very informative so thanks! 

• Like 1

• Members

Good things take time, and besides what is the rush?

Regarding your profile avatar, could I suggest you start simply and conservative.

Perhaps think of your best asset and post a portion of that.

Anyhow welcome.

• Members
On 2/27/2019 at 12:11 AM, Hot married life said:

Hi all, 

I joined the end of December. I made a post or two but then I deleted them. I posted a picture Sunday but then also deleted it. Lol. Nervous I guess. I was trying to put up a little profile pic but I'm not sure how. :) Anyway this forum is very informative so thanks! 

Don't be shy. I only joined recently, but I've found the people here to be very friendly. I have yet to see a judgmental comment. I'm sure we'd all love to see whatever you are willing to show.

As for putting up a profile pic, if you go to your profile page, you should see a little white box on the lower left of the circle where your picture goes. (It probably just has your initials there now.) If you click on that while box, the prompts should guide you through the process. Feel free to message, if you're having trouble.

• Members
4 minutes ago, rb3_67 said:

Don't be shy. I only joined recently, but I've found the people here to be very friendly. I have yet to see a judgmental comment. I'm sure we'd all love to see whatever you are willing to show.

As for putting up a profile pic, if you go to your profile page, you should see a little white box on the lower left of the circle where your picture goes. (It probably just has your initials there now.) If you click on that while box, the prompts should guide you through the process. Feel free to message, if you're having trouble.

Thanks for the encouragement. I would definitely say I am overcoming my nerves. ;)

• Like 1

• Members
23 minutes ago, Hot married life said:

Thanks for the encouragement. I would definitely say I am overcoming my nerves. ;)

If I can be of any assistance… 😉😈